Jerry Miculek goes for yet another record

I’ve always enjoyed watching him shoot, and he’s a great ambassador to the sport of shooting. I hope he sets a new record. If you don’t know him, google and watch videos of him setting world records. It’s absolutely incredible how he handles a revolver.

16 Likes

He and his daughter Lena are great ambassadors of the shooting sports.

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary brother @BeanCounter and I agree

And he’s also a gentleman and a scholar.

8 Likes

Pump the brakes there, don’t get carried away with it. :rofl:

5 Likes

Haven’t met his daughter but I can confirm his wife and he are genuine good people. Just like his videos. Met them both several times at the DPMS trigun. Great people and willing to share advice on comp shooting.

5 Likes

Happy anniversary @Craig9!
Appreciate all you have given here…

3 Likes

Happy anniversary brother @Craig9

4 Likes

Thanks guys, just realized what was behind my name. I’m reminded every year by the withdrawal in my bank acct. Lol. Thanks guys.

6 Likes

Brother @Don102 made the point earlier that we spend lots of time here discussing everything that’s going wrong and it can get a little depressing, so I thought it was time to post a video of a good guy doing good stuff. Here’s part 2 of Jerry’s series.

7 Likes

AWWWW! Brother Joseph4-8-8… You make me sound like a man of the cloth!

DON"T DO THAT AGAIN Aight! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brothers Craig Niner and Bean Counter HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARIES! As Mr. Cratchet said in SCROOGE! " I am behind in my time!" I may be late but my sentiments are heartfelt! :lion:

5 Likes

Don102 ya didn’t give him a RootBeer.SIR THAT SAYS IT ALL A&W. M&p. SENCE 19,19. Sasparella. That word. Until they create Root Beer :beer:. They couldn’t make a HARLEY DAVIDSON. That could run smooth!!:feather::feather::beer:sorry for being an Asse hole. I suck :feather::feather::beers::100::popcorn::sparkles:

Don102 we met the world’s fastest quick draw with a 45 . Greedy.GRAY. And I asked him for his .autograph. And he said no one else has ever even asked him for his autograph. I met him at cowboy church in Henrietta Texas . And I gave my 20,X. RESISTOL. Hat to ROB.SMITS. The five times world champion Bull fighter. And I asked Debbie ann if I could give it to him . KAZ he was helping young cowboys to stay off of drugs. And . He did not have a 6, hundred dollar hat. And what was so amazing is my hat . Debbie ann bought it for me at the Fort Worth.STOCK YARDS. Where he started his career as a bull fighter. And he was talking to me when he was in Las Vegas. Being inducted into the Hall of Fame. At the finals. He was addicted to .heroin. And he . Was helping the young men. And when I heard his, journey. I asked the preacher to give him my new hat . I asked the preacher what did he say !! He said that he was tickled. . I didn’t even know what that meant but it means he could have never been happy er. In Fort Worth Texas at the Stock yards is where ever year they let the bulls run throughout down town . And that’s where he began . That was no coincidence :100::beer::feather::feather:Donny I truly try to let things go . My faith . I .,can’t if I did sir I would be with out honor. And I wish I had never been attacked for my faith and I was not praying for no one that does not believe in . GOD. And if I make a man’s skin crawl because he hates MY GOD. Don.102 I will take my GOD OVER MY VERY LIFE SIR . And if anyone does not want to Love me because I . STAND FOR GOD ALMIGHTY THEY ARE BETTER OFF WITH OUT ME . I am not Luke warm. HOTTER THAN HOTT. SIR . I did not start this an I got punished for . Saying very bad things . And who attacked my faith got a medal :medal_military:. WTF. This late in my life I am much closer to GOD. Then I ever knew . Thank you for being my friend and Brother .SIR SOME THINGS IN THIS LIFE MUST BE HONORED GOD ALMIGHTY SIR . :feather::feather::us::beer:

Freddy .GRAY. Worlds. FASTEST. QUICK DRAW .WITH A COLT. 45 . Gönnst book of world records !! Sir .