Become an awesome shooter with Micks video

I have always found that keeping your basics in check always helps out, as well as, Practicing and training. Plenty of USCCA instructors available for training! Utilize these proffesionals! I like this video and thought I would share it! I hope ya’all appreciate this! New shooters take notes.

2 Likes

Mickey Schuch is a great guy. I’m attending his Pistol Training every year. For some people it seems boring, but I like hearing him talking about shooting fundamentals over and over again.

I highly recommend to attend at least one of his training.

I’m wondering if somebody knows how Mickey marks his target. :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for the advice! I am going next week! Shelton, WA.

2 Likes

Hey @Todd30 ,
You answered on other thread about dry firing… and it reminded me about this one.
How was your class with Mickey Schuch?

I’m wondering if this video he posted on July 12th was done while he was driving to teach you? :slightly_smiling_face:

From the background it looks like he was in Eastern Washington when he made the video. He posted it the day before class.

1 Like

How was the class? I’m wondering if he run these classes the same way all over the Country.

1 Like

I watch the gun class he did previously, and it was just as it is! But because of different difficulties he had to focus on some skills.
By the way, I won a prize for the tightest group, and I shot my Kimber .45 Ultra carry II.
I invited him to come by my work and have a good meal.

I cannot repeat the cuss words said when he did not make it and saw what was on the menu! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Congrats on the tightest group! It’s not an easy challenge.

Did he offend anyone swearing and shooting his “pe…” target? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:
For me this is the best part of his classes.
No mercy, no fancy-schmancy speeches. Just a real life. People curse, people talk dirty to you - this is everyday life. He prepares students for any kind of interactions. Your mind and your tool must be ready 24/7/365 :+1:

1 Like

Oh my goodness yes! NO ONE was off limits! He was on me about having such big hands! :rofl: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
He was on a Korean hair stylist off the bat because he had long, nice hair! He is a hair stylist.Talking about people who had pineapples in the front of their house means that they are swingers! and yes, he had his signature little d target! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like