Protect Yourself While Shopping?

I recommend going early in the morning. It’s not crowded, and they will be freshly stocked! You may even find TP :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I am definitely more aware, of those around me, and whether or not they appear to be sick. As I have had asthma since I was 2 years old, and I also have had 5 bouts of pneumonia in my lifetime, and in the last 5 years, I have had 3 upper respiratory infections. All that has caused a great deal of scar tissue on my lungs, and as a result, my lungs are my weak spot. I am one of those that is in a high risk category so I am definitely paying attention to what is going on around me.

5 Likes

I spent 2 years on O2 full time after a quintuple bypass, so I am very aware of your thinking. And, I’m over 70.

4 Likes

I always have kept a dozen of non perishables. Canned goods., Go to Costco, purchase always like there is an emergency. Each item I purchase is twelve cans per each item. I love raviolis. But I will say, I will purchase as if we had a pandemic that had a kill ratio of 70% or greater. This is a precursor for worse things to come, in my opinion. I have purchased more of every thing. Worse case scenario. I have upped my ammunition, buying my kids firearms, and just purchased some property, I want my family to have a bug out place to go. I purchased because I can. But, I will say, God almighty has given me peace thru all of this Stuff., We must be vigilant and ask God for wisdom which he gives freely, we just have to ask. Blessings!

1 Like