Commentary from JohnnyB
I recently discovered that members of our family recently bought guns on the list to defend themselves. Everyone on both sides of our family are gun savvy. We just put off the expense until we couldn’t wait anymore.
I too suspect it’s plausible for some wealthy anti-gun billionaires to set up a fake way to deter us from obtaining ammo by buying it all up as fast as it’s released. It is suspicious to me.
I agree with Jonnie B that “it ain’t gonna happen” except with the possibility of AR & AK pistol braces. ATF believes they opened Pandora’s Box and seems determined to not only close it, but put everything back in.
I believe the taxes will come once he ( Pedo Biden) mandates an Executive Order against firearms.
- Buy a gun ( 1 per month he proposes), with as much as a 500% tax, then additional $200.00 per year tax stamp .!. Yourself Joe!
- Tax increase at 500% for ammo purchases will accompany background checks to buy ammo!
- All online parts, ammo, equipment, firearms would no longer be available!
- Tax on magazine possessions with tax stamps at the time of purchases at 500% with an additional limits of nothing 10 or more. Still buy a .45
- He plans on forcing buy backs or forced registering ( 1st step to illegal seizures), they can kiss my ass to be polite! Then impose a tax for possession! Nope! Not paying it, see ya soon!
- Wants to ban “Military / combat type firearms with removable mags, & prevent distribution by firearms manufacturers.
- Wants to create a way to seize all rail attachments / equipment affixed!
- He wants to eliminate additional parts distributions for repairs.
- He wants to remove all firearm lubricants from the market economy.
- He wants to have federal agencies remove all self reloading capability equipment removed from public markets.
- He wants all Non-Federally licensed ranges either closed down or pay heavy or absorbent property tax increases to remain abled to be open!
- He wants to create anti gun bills that cannot be overturned by future administrations or Congressional bodies.
There’s more. There have been several links indicating how he plans to do this along with adding 9 more justices to SCOTUS to do it!
This is Biden’s plans… This along with the whole 2020 year of burn loot murder then the election theft that says we must fight!
For those that voted for pedo… Are you happy now?! These aren’t scare tactics. This is reality!
I only pray that the SCOTUS / FEC nullify the election!
It only happens when we allow it to happen. That needs to be the mindset going forward. They aren’t doing anything to us that we aren’t allowing.
The same people who were unassuming about bump stocks will be the same about braces. The I dont have one or its a stupid accessory so who cares. The answer is we should ALL care. It doesn’t matter if we want a brace or not. We should agree that if a person wants one they have the right and freedom do own one. Without paying taxes for permission.
Because let’s be very honest if you have to ask permission and pay a fee is that your definition of freedom.
I agree, sometimes what I write doesn’t capture what I think. Just like bump stocks, I think the pistol braces are the next low hanging fruit.
I just realized the rugar 10-22 will be an Assault weapon according to Biden
It’s unconstitutional, arms are the only explicitly protected property.
All I know is I’m not paying a dime for what I already have, nor am I selling, under any circumstances.
I overheard two guys talking and one of them said “they can take my AK but I’ll give them the bullets first”. I thought to myself, why would a guy give his bullets first?
KEEP THE FAITH FOLKS
Bullets, not cartridges…
The only way to stop these taxes is to elect pro gun people who will fight to block them.Taxes on guns and ammunition are designed to destroy our 2A rights.It’s part of Biden’s long list of anti gun initiatives.Interesting how all of the Dems anti gun plans were never discussed before the election.The leftist media knew that most Americans are against this and censored any news stories about it.The only other thing we can do is support pro gun groups that will go to court to fight this.
Yes, feed the lakes…
I agree. Do they really want 100 million people, who are not currently felons, from thinking and acting like felons? At a certain point if you know that jail is a likely if not probable possibility, then the change in mindset could have profound implications. I used to be a sheepdog… no longer… most of the flock is not worth saving. I would make an exception for people who are obviously worth saving. Otherwise, I will not get involved and put myself at risk.
Good point. If people decide not to pay one type of tax, they may decide against other types of taxation as well.
Same point BTW about loan forgiveness, of any kind.
The nice thing about also being a bee keeper is the ability to place a weapons cache under the bee hives
Except that the Executive Branch does not have the power to tax, that power lies with Congress. Any tax would have to be passed by both houses of Congress, and then signed into law by the President. I think if the Republicans keep their majority in the Senate, it will serve as a check on many of the radical proposals we are hearing from the progressive side of the house.
It’s my opinion that they don’t have the authority to tax it. We had a big tea party over this once. Taxation without representation. And legal precedent set in Murdock vs Penn 319 US § 105 turning a right into license.
This has been Biden’s agenda from the start, we all know that he and Harris’s, along with the rest of the anti gunners will do anything and everything to abolish the 2nd amendment, folks “We will be the first ones taxed, Last ones considered, and the First ones punished” for his and the leftists democrats socialist agenda. I don’t think that it will happen, and I know that I’ll get a lot of flak for saying this, and that’s OK.
Dominion will ruin that. It already has, China Biden will ruin us as a nation! We have to take it back, one moment at a time. Keeping it politely.
Don’t forget the “mandate” in ovomitcare that required you to pay a fine if you opted out - didn’t the SC call it a tax and OK it ?? I don’t recall, but it came to mind reading your post…