Practical and Beautiful: Holster Art

Sometimes a thing needs to be practical… but there’s often no reason it can’t also be beautiful. Here’s some of my favorite holster art… share yours?

5 Likes

We The People holster is awesome.
I would probably be more inclined to buy the Tribal Skull Flag design. More my style lolol. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I like most of Savoy’s stuff. Here’s some of my favorites

1 Like

Ok the We The People and Don’t Tread holsters are nice!! I can see having on for my 1911 BBQ gun. Going on the Christmas list for next year… :slight_smile:

Question…why do they offer an IWB version of these!! ?? These works of are should be outside the waistband and no jacket/covered allowed… :slight_smile:

Thanks @Zee

2 Likes

@45IPAC your tastes and mine run very much along the same lines in some areas :smiley:

@JamesR - I have NO idea :smiley: I agree these deserve to be seen.

2 Likes

I see where I can send in one of my old Squadron patches and have them customize it…dang it I may need to get two!!! Ok, maybe one for my birthday in July and the second for Christmas?

I may need to stop reading posts from @Zee…they seem to consistently impact my wallet! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@JamesR - always happy to help :grin:

this one has my eye, but I haven’t decided:

In native American spiritual practice, the dragonfly is a messenger. Seems appropriate to the task as so is my firearm. The message is Not Today.

1 Like

We the people holsters makes kydex holsters. Many options to choose from for artwork.

1 Like

I’ve heard a lot of good things about the We The People holsters @scottc

@Zee I will add to the great reviews have iwb for 19 and 48 owb for 26. All are perfect. Made in Las Vegas. Shipping takes about a week

1 Like

Well, I do have a Savoy Leather wallet

1 Like

I have a custom Kydex holster with We The People and the U.S. flag.

1 Like

How did you know this is my kind of holster?

1 Like

@Sully_LST that’s pretty cool :smiley: