Possible Terror attack attempt NY Canada border

Rainbow Bridge car explosion near Niagara Falls sparks terrorism fears (nypost.com)

This is still developing.

8 Likes

Justin Trudeau says “hi!”
:rage:

9 Likes

No worries. The government is on the scene. They are there to help.
This was just a dry run. If they can hit us in Iraq 66 times, I’m pretty sure they’re going to test us here! Red Dawn just arrived! Watch your six, stay clear of crowds! We’re in a no joke situation!

If he blames “Ultra, Conservative, White, MAGA, Trump loving citizens,
I’ll make it my mission in life to piss on his grave!
Metaphorically speaking, of course!

11 Likes

Wait for it, the propaganda machine is warming up!

10 Likes

Nothing to see here…fbi will make it go away…so just move on…come on move it on

9 Likes

You are exactly right @Scott52 , exactly right.

7 Likes

I believe the car manufacturer will be sued by the relatives for making an unsafe car that explodes in a crash. The ATF will deny it was part of their explosives running program, Fast and Jihadi. Update at 11. :rofl:

10 Likes

@Dave17 as with any good comedy, there is a certain amount of truth. Sadly Dave , there is a lot of truth in your tongue in cheek humor. Still funny :laughing:

6 Likes

Smart to start the invasion into a gun free state.

9 Likes

It’s been confirmed. The NYS gov stated it wasn’t a terror attack. Cars always massively explode as the result of crashes. She even said the explosion was so massive that it was surreal, but it wasn’t an EV. :rofl:

8 Likes

It identified as an EV.

11 Likes

Terrorism or not , I want to know what type of car it is!? As usual, the early reporting was all over the charts. The video proves the car was heading toward the entry point at a high rate of speed and became airborne. it was not diverted to another entry gate or inspection point as originally reported. That is about the only facts that are known. That car was airborne a long time.

6 Likes

Latest report is that it was a rich couple recklessly driving a Bentley after their concert got cancelled. Not the most likely vehicle or people to involved in a terrorist attack. Also the target would not be very beneficial to a terrorist’s cause since if it actually took the bridge out it would just help to impede the flow of terrorists into our country.

5 Likes

I’m having a hard time believing much of this. I saw the security footage of the car driving. It wasn’t driving “recklessly,” it was gong extremely fast, directly into a very crowded area, with international check points. No way was that just an upset couple.

I can see where the Rainbow bridge would be a spectacular terrorist target. Full of happy, international tourists on both sides, and a landmark bridge 200’ above the Niagara river spanning the gorge and internstional border.

Even cars going 100mph when they crash don’t explode with such force that the frame rips away and the sheet metal of the car body is in pieces scattered over 50 yards.

Something isn’t adding up here.

10 Likes

Well the car was likely made in England and they aren’t exactly known for building rock solid vehicles. I have personally seen the aftermath of several high speed crashes on the highway that didn’t involve explosions but still ripped open the cars and left pieces scattered well over 100 yards. The couple of images I have seen don’t show a lot of physical damage to the surrounding area which I would expect if real explosives were used. I think you could get a pretty significant fireball if the gas tank was ruptured and ignited but it wouldn’t do much physical damage to other structures.

I just think there are countless better targets out there if you want to make a big statement. Especially with the holiday. Unless maybe you are a right wing terrorist trying to cut off boarder access or break our connection with the far left Canadians?

The driver might have been unhinged and/or pissed at his wife and decided either to try to cut through the boarder without waiting or just wanted to commit suicide in a dramatic fashion. Also with the explosion can we be sure it was even the couple that owned the vehicle. Maybe it was a couple of car jackers on a joy ride. Think any of those options would be more plausible explanations given the evidence I am seeing at the moment.

5 Likes

:rofl: I saw what you did there…don’t get me started again! :rofl:

5 Likes

Acts of terrorism NEVER add up! The whole point of “terror”ism!

6 Likes

Well… I feel better now. Don’t you? :slightly_smiling_face:

FBI ends investigation of car wreck at Niagara Falls bridge, no indication of terrorism (msn.com)

7 Likes

Good! Maybe now they can send some investigative personnel to assist the Secret Service with their “White House Cocaine” investigation.

9 Likes

They ended that investigation very quickly. Probably as soon as they figured out who the likely culprit was.

9 Likes