What Just Happened In Beiruit...?

1 Like

I heard something about fireworks plant, but that smoke doesn’t look like “fireworks” to me. It has that burnt orange or red smoke
eerily similar to the PEPCON plant that went up back in the late 80s.

1 Like

I suspect Israel discovered something was going on or about to happen, and decided to prevent it.

5 Likes

Seems like hezbollah may have crossed the wrong wires and ‘go boom’

3 Likes

They say it started at a fireworks plant and the fire spread to a cache of benzene

1 Like

One channel reported explosives off if a confiscated ship, or something to that effect. It did happen in a port area.

According to broadcasts, now Lebanese officials have vowed that whoever’s is responsible will pay. Doesnt sound like they believe the ‘innocent accident’ story either.

1 Like

The Chinese dossier I received said it was AOC when she found out that TikTok was being sold!

5 Likes

Looks like it spread and touched something highly flammable.

Fireworks. Fire. Boom.

1 Like

It is reported that sodium nitrate was the confiscated material. Isreal has denied involvement unofficially.

If you’re a praying type of person, please pray for all these people.

2 Likes

That makes as much sense than anything I’ve heard so far.

1 Like

For sure on that!!!. Already said a few prayers for the innocent

2-3k people injured whose only crime was
 nothing.

2 Likes

On a serious note, they better not blame Trump for this! I’m sure we are going to help! We always do! It’s in our nature as AMERICANS!

1 Like

There were a bunch of secondaries (fireworks/small arms) prior to the second big boom then something BIG got lit off. I don’t recall off the top of my head what causes a Red plume like that. Just a guess but from the shock waves that I saw north of 40K of TNT equivalent.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes