POLL: How much ammo?

Ammunition

Just for fun, what is the most ammo you’ve purchased at one time - online or in-person?

• 50-250 Rounds
  • 251-500 Rounds
  • 501-1000 Rounds
  • Let’s just say more than 1000 rounds… :wink:

0 voters

I really don’t buy less than 500 at a time anymore

3 Likes

Funny you ask, LAX ammo in Inglewood CA is having the last parking lot sale before the unconstitutional ammo background check begins in July. I buy in bulk from them. I used to buy online from Midway as well. I have MTM 4 cans that stack in a tray, along with surplus and LAX ammo cans.

4 Likes

So if you include components for reloading… um… you need a whole other category :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Usually 1K-2K, cheaper and shipping free.

1 Like

People buy some ammo in this group. Makes me feel better about my habits.

2 Likes

My wife now requires that I warn her so she does not try to move it herself :rofl:

3 Likes

Not everyday can some one go through a thousand rounds, in a day for an infant
time. Your arms, hands, and body will have serve aches and pains.
I love 9 mm and I can burn 1000 rounds, ONE DAY !, but I hurt in a humors way; I ache!
Not my right shooting side, but my left arm and hand.

Never give up; Never Surrender !!!

William H Smith Jr

1 Like

I can understand that, @BJP! My boys have car parts delivered to my house - they warn me about 1/2 of the time if it’s going to be heavy. I’ve learned to not assume the packages are going to be light.

1 Like

I usually go to Out Post Armory here near me and get a box of 500 FMJ for the range if I don’t get it at Wal-Mart since it’s about the same price. I will only get my hollow points at OPA since they don’t sell any worth having at Wal-Mart.

1 Like

I love good round numbers 300 and growing per day.

Thank you,

William H Smith

1 Like