9mm Ammo Available

Thought some of you might be interested

2 Likes

I keep seeing these prices and cannot bring myself to buy it when I was paying $172 for 1000 rounds last year.
Unless, Pelosiā€™s going to pay for itšŸ˜‰

6 Likes

Well, I want to make sure my new shooters/gun owners in my house get practice after Santaā€™s gift this year.

3 Likes

Mind boggling!

I keep all my ammo inventoried on an excel spreadsheet.
I added a new column that has the NEW pricing as a value calculation.

I showed the wife and daughter the totals the other day, based on pricing in the links above, and we were ALL blown away at the increased value of this investment!!!

My daughter said, ā€œSell it and buy me a carā€ isnā€™t she funny?!

PS. Did you see a brick of 500rds 22lr is $100!!! I miss the pre Sandy Hook , $8.99 for the same thing.

6 Likes

You too, huh? :wave:

1 Like

When the 22ā€™s disappeared off of the market the first time a Federal 550 brick was $12.95, If I remember correctly

I actually wrote myself a web-app for keeping track. So I can look up my info wherever I am :smiley:

2 Likes

I thought I was weird for doing it lol. Glad Iā€™m not alone

2 Likes

I like that idea. A webpage sounds great so I can access it from any device.

Oh, my new purchase cost $540 after taxes. I my order of a 1000 small pistol primers are on the way and today I received 300 FMJ bullets. All I need to manufacture is powder and a priming tool if it didnā€™t come with my kit. And a size tool and micrometer. Only about $1000 worth of equipment. :rofl:

I want to go shooting in the next few weeks so I broke down and ordered some ammo this week. I donā€™t want to dip into my supply for emergency if I donā€™t have to. At least some is starting to show up on my usual bulk and discount sites. But as others have noted the price has jumped quite a bit. However it seems as if when you check almost every day you can catch it when you get a bit of a break. I got 45 ammo for less than I could find 9mm on my last order. I donā€™t use a spread sheet just a list on a note pad on my phone. It has been hard to get a deal on Buckshot and Slugs for the 12 gauge. And I need more 22lr. Otherwise I am OK for now.

1 Like

My local range has connections and their ammo prices have not increased. I rarely bought their ammo because it was more expensive and I think itā€™s not as good quality as what I usually shoot, BUT I can get 100 Rds of 9mm for $35 there.

1 Like

$35 for 100 rounds? You need to bring me there. I have 3 new guns to feed. Whatā€™s a dad to do?

1 Like

We need to go so I can make fun of your Glock :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

2 Likes

Wait til you get to shoot it. I think youā€™ll see why I fell in love with it.

2 Likes

My Glock self identifies as a 1911.:rofl:

4 Likes

Same here.
Ammo is not available if you rent a line, but you can buy it for the class attended.
100 rd costs between $35 an $42, depending on manufacturer.

1 Like

My local range will sell you a 100rds with a lain rental.

1 Like