POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

just got an email for this place… seems ammo is coming back???

1 Like

SG just posted a ton this morning. It’s looks to be going fast.

2 Likes

Shop products in CCI today | CCI Ammunition

2 Likes

Can confirm. SGAmmo has a variety of 9mm in stock from CCI Blazer Brass, Federal (AE & Syntech), Speer, and Winchester in 115, 124, and 147gr between $0.66/cpr and $0.80/cpr.

They also have some Federal HST (aka the good stuff) 124gr in regular and +P flavors, but at $2/rnd (ouch).

On the rifle side, they’ve got PMC, IMI M193 and M855 to feed your ARs, at > $0.85/cpr

2 Likes

Apologies, for the late reply, I get my ammo from LAX ammo and they do ship out of state…
Prices are up there but not outrageous.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Phillip61 and you are blessed to be here.

Thanks Brother, I appreciate it…

1 Like

May already have mentioned this but, I’ve had good luck buying directly from Federal. Decent price, but fairly long lead time.

3 Likes

Palmetto State Armory has some 124gr Sig V-Crown in stock for $50 per box of 50 ($1/rnd) which is a really good price for pretty good defensive ammo!

@Scoutbob this is a waaaay better choice than the IMI JHP

https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-sauer-elite-performance-9mm-124gr-v-crown-jhp-50-rounds-ammunition-e9mma2-50.html

2 Likes

My local shop sells 9mm Blazer for $18 a box limit 5 boxes
But I’ve seen it as high as $40 a box. every once in a while Cabela /Bass Pro gets some in @ a reasonable price.

3 Likes

Welcome @Anthony242,

I find it interesting that there seems to be differences from State to State and fluctuations in cost. Still next to nothing in Idaho and prices well they’re still high… $1 + / round for handgun ammo

1 Like