POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

Never heard of this brand, had to look them up. Looks interesting. :us:
They make shotguns also, out of Florida.

1. Black Aces Tactical 12 Gauge Ammo - 250 Rounds of 1-1/5 oz. 00 Buckshot Ammunition

18In stock now

Submit A Review

Image of Black Aces Tactical 12 Gauge Ammo - 250 Rounds of 1-1/5 oz. 00 Buckshot Ammunition

Price $229.00

$199.00

• Made by Black Aces Tactical
  • 250 Rounds
  • 79.6¢ Cost Per Round
  • 1-1/5 oz.
  • #00 Buck Bullet
  • Discount Buck Shot
  • New Condition
  • 2-3/4" Shell Length
  • 1425 FPS Muzzle Velocity
  • Black Aces Tactical SKU BAT-00-1425
  • UPC 702706997546
3 Likes

Federal has 9mm FMJ in stock on their website. limit of 4 boxes each. They have both American Eagle and their Federal brands. I didn’t look for anything else.

3 Likes

PSA has 9mm Federal Practice & Defend in stock. It is 50rounds of 147gr HST, and 50 rounds of Syntech Training, for a total of 100rounds per pack. $0.70/cpr is pretty good right now, its not much more than FMJ rounds but you get top-shelf hollow points and their Syntech rounds.

All produce identical velocities, trajectories and point of impact for the most realistic training and utmost protection.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/federal-practice-defend-147-gr-hstjhp-tsj-9mm-ammo-100-pack-p9hst2tm100.html

1 Like

Midway USA for ammo. If they don’t have it they will get it very soon. No I’m not affiliated, just a consumer/customer.

2 Likes

Don’t need ammo, but check ammoseek every morning, and note that Midway has Winchester steel case 9mm for around 38 cents/rd. with shipping, qty 500 rounds. Good to see a reputable company duking it out with some of these fly by night vendors coughfedarmcough.

2 Likes

SGAmmo has small quantities of 9mm Hornady Critical Duty and Critical Defense in stock today.

1 Like

I’ve found lots of places with affordable ammo. My neighbors to start with.

2 Likes

I use anmoseek.com always find ammo. I buy when the price drops on cal I’m looking for.

2 Likes

I need primers, I have plenty of powder, casings, and pills.

3 Likes

More and more showing available on Federal’s site. FMJ 9mm at $28.99, box of 50, with purchase limit now up to four boxes. Personal Defense Punch, 9mm, $22.99 for box of 20, same purchase limit. They have 6.5 Creedmore, 6mm Creedmore, various .308, and some 5.56 in stock as well. 10 box limit on rifle ammo.

4 Likes

Picked up some CCI Blazer Brass ammo for $20.99 a box 2 boxes per customer at Field and Stream. FMJ target ammo.

3 Likes

Saw 6.5 creedmoor at Walmart today…36 bucks a box. I have three already so I passed. They also had a good bit of 22lr.

1 Like

I can get 30$ 9mm fmj local, that shipping from from federal will be high.

1 Like

Well. If you can get federal, or equivalent ammo for $30 a box locally then that sounds like a pretty easy decision. All I find for that price locally are reloads.

2 Likes

They are loaded with ammo , every variety of fmj and hp… it’s just a shame prices haven’t started dropping yet. I shot 50 9mm rounds last Saturday out of 3 different pistols and I only had 30 minutes of fun for 18$ old purchase ammo… spent 25$ while ago for four roses and watching gunsmoke… 3 days worth of fun😁

2 Likes

got an email from freedom munitions today. Haven’t ordered from them since the wuhan flu, and tossed the email…but had noticed some “good” prices for this day and age. Not sure what their shipping times are lately, they used to be 2-3 weeks 5 years ago, but wouldn’t charge your card 'til product shipped, then they had a bankruptcy, then new ownership, which ended up being pretty good… anyways glancing through their site, this looked decent for 9mm, and also recall 1k rounds of m193 for $600. Shot some old tarnished FM m183 yesterday, still shoots well. iirc, email showed new brass 9mm 115 grain for $23.50/box and 124 grain a quarter more. Copper cased steel…never tried it, but $21/box.
https://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-luger-115-gr-rn-steel-new.html

1 Like

NRA article attached: Update on ammo shortage. No real surprises. They mention key three forces which contributed to its occurrence; That maker Remington had closed being one, was new to me, though they recently re-opened. I’d add the 2020 election/potential change of U.S.’s administration, and the eventual outcome as a fourth factor.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/survey-indicates-ammo-shortage-likely-to-continue/

1 Like

Cal Ranch Carson City.
9mm $19 for 50
.45 Federal Punch $27 for 20

3 Likes

bass pro

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Dustin34

1 Like