POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

USCCA sells ammo?

1 Like

:scream:

1 Like

@Johnnyq60 … I’m standing next to your mailbox… I hope the envelope will have USCCA’s logo on it. I don’t want to steal your regular mail… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No - although a few of us wouldn’t mind having that extra ammo around for purchase at the office. :rofl:

I DID find ammo on the shelf at my local Cabela’s on a Tuesday a couple of weeks ago. And when I was working at the local range someone came in and said the shelves at Cabela’s were FULL on Sunday morning at 11. They were empty within an hour and you have to stand in line to get your x number of boxes.

3 Likes

I don’t bother anymore looking for ammo at local store.
My local Ranges sell 1 or 2 boxes, but prices are 70 c per round plus tax… so with simple math its better for me to buy online out of State at this moment.

2 Likes

THE USPS app is a guide, if you note the fine print, and does not mean that you’re getting those items on those days. I’ve had things come more than a week later. Perhaps patience will get you your deliveries (I hope!).

1 Like

Stopped by cabelas today and found some 9mm federal JHP hydro.

They had some ammo at Acadamy too, but it was mostly steel case (I don’t have anywhere to shoot steel).

I think these companies are getting ammo frequently, but it disappears during the work day. If you can’t get in line at an hour before Academy opens Monday morning, you won’t get there in time. I kinda wonder if some of them are scalping :upside_down_face:.

3 Likes

I found 9 mm 115 gr JHP Blaze 1000 for $700. If I didn’t have what I have now, to sell of course since I don’t have any guns yet, I’d buy it.

1 Like

When I bought my 1911 last night I asked the salesman if they were still holding boxes of ammunition for each firearm they sell, apparently they ran out🥺

2 Likes

I think many were scalping until the purchase quantities got limited.

I was told by an employee at Cabela’s that employees are now limited on what they can purchase as well.

2 Likes

FIGHTING BACK!

6 Likes

I’m thinking about selling my ammo $100/ box
9mm,
44mag,
45ACP,
.309 Win

1 Like

Why not?!? If you’ve got enough that you can, why not.

1 Like

I got my driveway shoveled for 10rd 9mm JHP.
Waiting to see where the market goes to negotiate grass cutting…

6 Likes

Just wanted to update everyone here. SGAmmo took care of me and gave me a full refund :+1:.

5 Likes

Cheaper Than Dirt might try to compete with you😉

3 Likes

Lax Ammunition, Feb 25th @ 9 am CST
They will have training FMJ available for $0.60 per round if somebody is interested.

2 Likes

bingo…yeah, looking at the 2 questions…yes, I am finding ammo…closet, safe, cabinets, and coolers …thankful the wife and I have always prepared for near anything, love bargains, and lots of overtime back when hillary got nominated :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I managed to sell some ammo to coworkers in need, below market, and gave away some nice Winchester Ranger LE 147+p for Christmas presents.
for those looking, ammoseek.com is your friend, but read the reviews. Personally, I’d stick with Sam at sgammo.com, Natchezss is good, Freedom Munitions treated me well, Midway has deals (bought 1200 rounds of imi 5.56 from them 2 months ago at 57 cents/round, more than twice what my other 5k rounds cost…but for “these troubled times”…a bargain.

2 Likes

As we keep saying, SGammo is excellent.

Range day now cost $13 (vet) + $50 to $80. That’s hardly affordable for extended periods if you go weekly. If I take my wife double that. I’m a Penney pincher. So even once per month hurts.