Pistol Question? - Pic Attached

Can anyone shed light on the attached?
Make, Model, Caliber?
I’m unable to get a clear picture when i enlarge… Beretta maybe?

Pistol

1 Like

Looks like the Beretta 92 Compact Inox with rail; 9mm.

It’s been on my list for a few years now… along with the Centurion. In fact, if they made this with the full size grip I’d already have purchased it.

3 Likes

@scotty, your pick didn’t work… try again?

1 Like

Thanks @Zee. How’s it now?

1 Like

@Scotty perfect! and you’ve got a good eye :smiley:

1 Like

@Scotty think you nailed it! :sunglasses:
Beautiful firearm!

2 Likes

Concur, 92 Compact Inox with Rail.

@Scotty, they do make it with a full size frame, called the Centurion Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G Centurion Tactical - Wilson Combat The Centurion uses the Brigadier slide, so you can change the front sight.

Actually on my short list for a new BBQ gun. I have been rotating in an M9A1 to my carry to see how the full size grip works for me. With the WC thin grips it is the same size as my 1911 frames.

2 Likes

Inox, rail, and the reinforced squared trigger guard on the Centurion would have lightened my wallet. I guess I could also just use an X-Grip adapter and get the Compact, but I don’t know how that feels, or which magazine’s that would work on (brand).

One of these days I’ll have to try the thin 92 grips from WC… The regular WC grips were just a bit too thick compared to stock on my M9.

1 Like

I removed material from the stock grips to make them thinner, then added grit. The thin WC grips are wicked thin, less than what I had made. Decently grippy too.

The Compact grip looks too short for my taste, and have yet to see one in person to find out.

I have been testing out a full size PX4. The compact version I did get my hands on, and it fits good. Plastic is just boring… :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for sharing!

2 Likes

Really nice to shoot. I have a compact blued one without the rail.

1 Like