Pawn Shop/Flea Market Finds

So I frequent the local pawn shops and flea market occasionally. You just never know what you might come across. I’m a sucker for a deal. My latest acquisition was a doozy A Benchmade 119 Arvenis…for about $40 bucks out the door. It was in its sheath in a display case with a bunch of other junk knives…I saw the Benchmade logo and tried to ask discreetly if I could see it. The salesperson presented it to me, it had a very small blemish in the edge. Someone had dropped it apparently on the edge.I tried to hold back my sh*t eating grin and said I’ll take it. I got it home feeling like I just won the lottery…and after some time on the stones, I worked out the nicks in the edge. It’s big, sturdy and hair popping sharp…I call that a win anyday!

So does anybody else have a pawn shop, flea market, or thrift store find to share?

1 Like

20190830_125433

4 Likes

@Txrider75 here’s my hubby’s best find… he has a derringer he bought at a garage sale. It was in with a bunch of toys with missing parts and cutlery in a box marked “$1 each”. He offered them a quarter for it and they took it.

The seller told him it was a cap gun, but he didn’t know if it worked because he couldn’t figure out how to get it open.

:no_mouth: …er… not a cap gun… :+1: :+1:

1 Like