Patriotic Clothing - Do you wear a flag?

That’s a relatively widespread myth with no factual examples to back it up that I’ve been able to find in my research. It “sounds” good and I even understand why some would see it as concern and I respect that. In my case, I choose to express my views clearly and proudly to counter others that feel free to express opposing views even forcefully in some cases. Personally I think it makes potential threats reassess their victim selection.

3 Likes

I like wearing the flag and I carry with confidence. Special people and friends know my USCCA TRAINING and Education. We move on to more education, training, and life. Please stay safe and thank you for being with USCCA.

3 Likes

I often wear the flag and I always wear something with the submariners emblem. My flag at home fly 24/7 with solar lighting.

2 Likes

Yes. On range day.

Wearing my new hat today

I’ve worn it quite a bit here lately.

3 Likes

@45IPAC

Wassup John Correia

I might pick one of these up.

I’ve never been one to wear a lot of American flag attire. That’s changed over the past couple of months. Patriotism is a good thing, especially in our country, which is the freest country in the world, and a country where we are all able to work hard to be prosperous.

SO I’ve been buying UA freedom shirts. I like those shirts because I can wear them at work sometimes. Still wouldn’t mind getting a USCCA shirt, but I can’t wear that one at work.

2 Likes

question? What is your Favorite Item featuring a Flag?

answer - The Dock

4 Likes

I take what Clint Emerson calls the “Violent Nomad”. I blend in as much as possible. Be the person that no one looks at twice.

1 Like

Well now I wear a flag in plain view all the time. Recent addition. Right time in my life, right time in this country to wear my colors proudly…

4 Likes