Just got my USCCA Flag

Well, my man cave just got an upgrade, I didn’t even know we could get them.

34 Likes

I didn’t know we’re had a flag!
Do we have an anthem?

11 Likes

Looks good in your man cave.

6 Likes

Woah! Where do you get those?

7 Likes

Call up the call center and ask about it. For me, it was too replace the hat I was supposed to get after a survey and picture when I won the gun a day.

8 Likes

That thing is SWEET!

Nice addition to man cave!

5 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know either! Gives me a an idea…I want to set up another flag pole near our range, fly our flag, and then fly the uscca flag! Thanks for sharing!!!

6 Likes

@Dawn… I sense a USCCA Community raffle opportunity…:pray:

8 Likes

Nice! I like the ‘creative’ method of hanging it on the wall. :grinning:

I have been wanting to get a new American flag for my deck. I have two places for another flag, was thinking a Gadsden or maybe a pirate flag, but the USCCA would be an interesting option. :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m glad to have given so many ideas. I won’t fly it outside because it just looks to cool in my man cave. Going to start making my YouTube videos in front of it.

12 Likes

A few moons ago, there was a quick discussion about how wearing USCCA gear might get you some unwanted attention.

But I’ve been thinking that I can perform a community service by advertising USCCA to my fellow citizens, especially all the new gun owners.

I live in a pretty safe state to do so, I have no real excuse. If you’re in a similar situation, I’d say fly that flag where everyone can see it.

8 Likes

True, but not to many would see it out here where I live. I also have 2 uscca decals on my vehicle and I know people see that. I’ve been asked a lot about what the USCCA is. Not to mention, everytime I run into someone getting ready to take their permit class, I’ll tell them about how our family can help.

And I also wear uscca shirts most days seeing as I have several.

10 Likes

Yeah, stickers and hats would be more useful around here. Not sure how a flag would be perceived outside. My neighbors would probably think it’s a hockey team.

8 Likes

Lol… hmmmm, maybe we should start a uscca hockey team.

6 Likes

I’m in…as long as it’s air hockey :grimacing:

6 Likes

I do the same brother, stickers on front door glass and tell people every chance I get. Keep on carrying on.

5 Likes

Mine too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have stickers on both cars and wear shirts and their prob like what sports team is that!! :joy::sweat_smile::joy:

Nah, although funny, I’ve spoke to both my neighbors about it. They said something when I opened carried out one day.

5 Likes

you have to surprise me to make me laugh, you got me with that one, partly because it’s likely true!

5 Likes

Thinking about flags. I wish to say. I’m not a big joiner. Mountain rescue many years ago, a shooting range recently, and now USCCA. Seeing who is here, what’s available here, the purpose it serves and how it’s run. I’m starting to think it’s something I could get behind and support, even recommend. which is the only reason I’d display a sticker. I know what some folks will do with it if they know what it means, but that’s OK. There are a lot of very concerned people out there who want to own their firearms in a smart and responsible way. From what I’ve seen here, this is one excellent resource to accomplish that. My compliments.

8 Likes

I didn’t either!! Where did u get it

4 Likes