Pandemic Purchases: Did you buy a new gun this weekend?

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

I’m guessing your wife gave a YES @MikeBKY!!!

3 Likes

Xactly! She is the boss! I can do anything that I want to do and I’m going to do what she tells me to!

11 Likes

Nope, nope, and nope. My existing firearms are well-maintained and often-used. They’ll suffice quite nicely if needed.

6 Likes

Hey! Happy Wife…Happy Life!!!

5 Likes

Happy spouse, happy house.

8 Likes

We all know the rules! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

HAHAHAHA!

Very true @Brett13!!

3 Likes

My source has been revealed!

4 Likes

My only words of advice to men who are getting married is this:
Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy? Choose wisely because these are more often than not mutually exclusive.

10 Likes

The man who is always right is probably single.

I married miss right, I didn’t realize her first name was Always.

11 Likes

You are wise, sensei.

7 Likes

Yup. I saw an article (it was on Whatfinger.com but don’t know the source) that a lot of Californians are getting really upset that they can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to their door like the politician’s have been telling them for years. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers,

Craig6

10 Likes

Field & Stream (Dicks Sporting Goods).

3 Likes

Yeah, I know but everyone else was out.

4 Likes

Picked up my new EP-9 yesterday from one of my FFL dealers and in the process i helped a few people through their first time buying experience while i was there. Also picked up 1000 .22 rds for $80 and 1000 9mm rds for $200

6 Likes

Pandemic shows a lot of people just how inhumane their fellow humans are. Unnecessary hoarding demonstrates zero regard for your fellow man (and women). Folks likely figure they need something to protect themselves with in case those same hoarders think they need more and can’t find it in stores. And they maybe haven’t gotten around to home self defense weapons.

7 Likes

Just as soon as I get my $1000 covid-19 check I’m gonna convert it to a glock-19…Government funded gun purchases…you just gotta love it.

13 Likes

@Michael7 GOOD ONE! :+1:

3 Likes

I did plan on one for my birthday in April, but at this point, who knows if there will be any left.

3 Likes

I stocked up on ammo a couple weeks ago for my Sig P320C in 9mm. My admittedly paranoid father-in-law panic purchased a Glock 17 (at least he bought a nice firearm). With him having zero firearms experience, I immediately began to educate him on the “rules” of firearm ownership and the responsibilities and duties thereof. I showed him how to safely operate the firearm as well as stressing trigger and muzzle discipline to him. I think he realized how valuable a gun would be in a defensive situation, and I wanted to make sure that he was aware of what he owned and all of the responsibility that he now assumes, and also knew how to use it if necessary. After the pandemic passes, I’ll be taking him to the range.

7 Likes