Our Friend Biden

DON102 BIDEN IS DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY !! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT BIDEN HAS LEFT . OUR SOLDIERS . TO BE KILLED IN ISRAEL AND HE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND IRAN :iran: IS THREATENING THE USA WITH . ANY THING WE DO IRAN :iran: WILL ATTACK THE USA :us: AND THEY ARE THREATENING THE USA AND BIDEN IS NOT GOING TO DO NOTHING AND WHEN THE CONVOY GETS TO TEXAS . MÉXICO GOVERNMENT AND THE CARTELS . ARE GOING TO ATTACK OUR CITIZENS AT THE TEXAS BORDER. SO WE HAVE TO FIGHT THAT AND BIDEN BELIEVES THAT THE GOVERNMENT CAN PUT PRESIDENT TRUMP IN PRISON FOR JANUARY 6.:bangbang::100: AND I KNOW THAT IS GOING TO START A WAR WITH THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP :100::bangbang::us: SO OUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO BE IN A WAR. WHEN THE. CONVOY GETS TO TEXAS :bangbang::100: WITH MÉXICO AND THE DEMACRATS. BELIEVE THAT THE CITIZENS WILL NOT FIGHT BECAUSE THE DEMACRATS WILL PUT PRESIDENT TRUMP IN PRISON AND THEY. WILL WE WILL BE AT WAR THE FIRST DAY THEY PUT PRESIDENT. TRUMP . AND TEXAS IS GOING TO WAR WITH MÉXICO AND THE CARTLS. AND THE DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO START A WAR . NOW . OUR NATION IS GOING TO BE ATTACKED BY EVERY ENEMY .:bangbang: OF THE ISA​:bangbang::us: AND EVERY SINGLE DEMACRAT . HAS WARNED THIS . I BELIEVE YOU DEMACRATS. HAVE GOTTEN YOUR WISH . STOP BIDEN . OR WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE FROM EVERY SINGLE ENEMY OF THE USA . AND OUR GOVERNMENT AND BIBEN . HAS TRULY ENDED THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH . I HAVE SAID WHAT I TRULY BELIEVE. I PRAY EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN KNOWS JUST WHAT WE HAVE LET DESTROY OUR COUNTRY . MAY GOD FOR GIVE US THE WASTING OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE I BELIEVE WE HAVE DEFINITELY DESTROYED OUR FREEDOM AND OUR LIVES . . I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND I AM VERY SAD THAT NO ONE COULD SEE WHAT BIDEN IS DOING HAS JUST BEGUN TO 3. WORLDS WAR . I AM NOT AFRAID . ANY ONE THAT HAS LOVED ONES SHOULD BE I LOVE YOU ALL . PRESENT TRUMP HAS 8, million followers. AND THEY WILL TRULY FIGHT . BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN A SICK GAME AT A COST . THAT . IF YOU TRULY KNEW YOU WOULD HAVE STOPPED BIDEN. BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO END THE USA :us: I WOULD BET MY SOUL ON IT . :bangbang::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::100:

1 Like

7 Likes

To GIVE HIS MOTHER AN ABORSHION :broken_heart::x::x::x::x:

1 Like

Joey Mannarino

@JoeyMannarinoUS
](https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS)
“In a sane country, this would have been the end of his career”.

UNBELIEVABLE!

3 Likes

Yes, but remember Democrats are above the law, look at Hillary she should have been put in prison for passing secure emails over a public server, Why would we be prosecuted for it if the government authorizes Democrats to do insider threats,

5 Likes

Welcome Dave One Five-five
To the best darn Gun community in Town.
You’re input is invaluable to our survival.
And you speak the TRUTH!
But you have to give the .gov some slack—
Because"They are from the .gov and they are here to help us!"
A Lotta rule breakin’ is for our own safety and Welfare!
A Civil Servant making $200K a year is worth 200 MILLION dollars!
It’s all good amirite! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The senate has a GOP approved immigration bill ready to go, Biden is willing to sign it, but Trump told his lackeys in the House to say no because Trump wants this to remaing an issue through the election. Trump doesn’t care about fixing the border. He just wants to get relected so he can stay out of jail.

2 Likes

If it is ok for the government to continuously break the law and commit treason and it is all ok, when will the general public be able to break all laws commit treason, and be told its ok that you broke the law?

4 Likes

Brother, You and I (and everybody here knows that shouldn’t EVER be so.
As John Wayne once quipped (The Green Berets)
" Lord willin’ and the river don’t rise"
Once the Pudding is dispatched and the bowl rinsed out and put away
maybe we can restore some sanity into this Beautiful country.

THAT is my sincere hope for AMERICA

WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL !

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Dave155

1 Like

Please list his “crimes”, then compare those to the known crimes of Biden.

1 Like

:x::x::x:.STRIKES AND YOUR OUT . :us::us::us::x::x::x::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::100::100::100::bangbang::dotted_line_face::stop_sign: I LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND BIG GUY :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100::broken_heart::dotted_line_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::feather::feather::x::x::x::beer::question::sos::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::o: BY GOD ALMIGHTY . We BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE CONSTITUTION OF ALL OF OUR COUNTRIES RIGHTS. They ARE WRONG . I am BETTING MY LIFE . ON THE GRATE .STATE. OF . TEXAS. :x::x::x::feather::100::broken_heart::us::bangbang::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . PASS THE . AMMUNITION . KAZ BIDEN. And . HIS SON ARE . TRAITORS . OF OUR NATION AND :bangbang::bangbang::x::x::x::broken_heart::sos::stop_sign: WE ALL HAVE TO STOP THIS EVIL BASTARD. American :us: people . JUST DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION . :bangbang::bangbang::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT’. AND DEFEND YOU . SELF AT. ALL .TIMES. AS WILL I . DEFINITELY .:us::feather::feather::broken_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: DEFEND YOUR SELF AT ALL TIMES. :us::us::us::feather::feather::broken_heart::100:24/7./365./and even the EIGHT . EIGHTH. DAY .:us::bangbang:love Bobby Jean an American :us: citizen .SIR .:us:

1 Like

DON102 BROTHER SIR :us::bangbang::broken_heart::feather::feather::100::100::100::bangbang::us: JUST PASS THE AMMUNITION. SIR LOVE. Two feathers :feather: :feather::us::100::100::100::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::x::x::x::bangbang::sos: SIR F. BIG GUY BITEME. To. HELL . SIR LOVE YOU BROTHER NOT ONE MAN LEFT BEHIND SIR . I AM ON THE FRONT LINE SIR . F . MÉXICO AND THE .:broken_heart::broken_heart::bangbang::x::x::x::100::100::100::us::beer::beer::feather::popcorn::dotted_line_face::o: BY GOD ALMIGHTY SIR THANK YOU SIR . I will SEE YOU AT THE RIVER :100::100::100::us::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::sos::feather::feather::dotted_line_face::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::popcorn::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cactus: BY THE GRACE OF GOD. ALMIGHTY . THERE I . WE GO. BY GOD .:bangbang::dotted_line_face::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::beer::beer::beer::cactus: LOVE YA ALL THAT ARE NOT COWARDS .:bangbang::broken_heart::100::broken_heart: SIR . I AM A WARRIOR BY THE GRACE OF GOD AL MIGHTY . My LORD JESUS CHRIST . SIR I. MEAN EVERY SINGLE WORD I HAVE SAID . BITME IS A FEN. TRAITOR AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THIS. IF THEY ARE NOT ILL MY GOD THIS GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE GOVERNMENT THAT GAVE ALL MY SELF FOR . Fuke biden bastards. Sob . SIR. :feather::feather::us::bangbang::broken_heart: NEVER MESS WITH TEXAS . By GOD . Thanks for your service and support love a warrior of the USA. :us: SIR . SIR SIR

1 Like

I have to look at it through the eyes of, what I think, the law is. Did Joe break any laws?
The biggest one I can think of is, bringing people into the country with out due process and documentation. Arguably that’s 10 million give or take? If I were to load up the Barbie jeep with 5 people from Honduras, drive them across Mexico and bust through the gates at El Paso, I’d get locked up for, you guessed it, breaking the law. So has Joe broken the law? I would say he is a big part of the conspiracy called the South Border Crisis.

6 Likes

Because went you take an oath and you brake it you Should be dis graced before the entire world NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW . CARMA IS A BITCH :dotted_line_face:

3 Likes

Wish I could that one :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

"The Barbie Jeep! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:O my God! I blew snot bubbles! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is a wonderful picture I hope never falls outta my head!
----But unfortunately Mike I have to add to that man’s CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
Influence peddling weaken us, He is Bought and paid for by the globalists. This isn’t ‘tin Foil’ thinking.
#1 Son did this also. Both sides of the aisle are in collusion. They ‘use’ to work for US. Now they enrich themselves to our detriment. They have zero morals. NO HONOR.
The list of crimes and the persons who committed them are well known.
This is not a simple Immigration issue between two factions that disagree.

This is for all the marbles
 This is Life or death

4 Likes

Yea

Canary Yellow - Barbie Jeep.

4 Likes

NOT PINK? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t, I couldn’t aaaa unless I got a good deal on it

3 Likes