Our Friend Biden

cxacqnui3feenh24ti5yu4lrpm-1615812389
Now If THIS came in PINK…grudgingly…I’d say OK! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Needs dual 50’s up top though!

5 Likes

Don102. SIR I WANT YOU TO KNOW I GAVE MY . DOCTOR 12 . OF . THE ,14. DELATAD. THAT . HE . PRECRIBED. FOR ME . BROTHER . I I HAVE BEEN .QUITE. UP. SET. THAT . HE. THOUGHT. .THAT. I. WOULD BE. TAKING. AMY. THING. LIKE . THAT. BROTHER. I . CONTACTED. MY INSURANCE… CO. AND I TOLD THEM THAT .I WAS . NEVER EVER GOING TO . TAKE ANY THING . THAT WAS GOING TO MESS .UP. WHAT INTELLIGENCE. THAT . HAD. LEFT. AND I ONLY TOOK . TWO OF . 14. PILLS THAT HE ORDERED. FOR ME AND I TOLD MY . PHARMACY. WTF. SIR. :bangbang::100::new_moon_with_face: I WILL . CROSS THE RIVER . WITH MY MIND . SIR. BROTHER. I HAVE BROKEN MY BACK. AND I HAVE HAD MY KNEES REPLACED. AND I HAVE NO DISK AT C2/C3. IN MY NECK. AND I HAVE BEEN BROKEN UP IN TO MY SCROTOM. AND I HAVE A URARLAGEST. THAT SAID HE CAN NOT FIX ME . AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I . AM . STRAIGHT. AS . A. 2/4.:100::100::100::bangbang: SIR . AND PAIN . WAKES .ME.UP.AND.GOES.TO.SLEEP.WITH.ME…DEBBIE ANN.AND .ARE.BABIES.SIR. AFTER I SAID WHAT MY . DOC. TRYED. TO. DO. TO. ME. I. WAS. ON. THE. WAY. TO. GIVE. HIM.BACK.HIS. 12.OUT OF . 14. PILLS. FROM.HELL. SIR. AND . I. ALL. MOST .NEVER.GOT.BACK.UP. I. AM. IN PAIN. SERVE. PAIN. SIR. I WILL . FACE. GOD. ALL MIGHTY. COHERENT. SIR. BECAUSE. I . SIR . I . TRULY. NEED TO. LETT. THE LORD. KNOW. I . WAS. ALWAYS. FIGHTING. FOR. HIM. AND HIS. SIR. AND. AGENST. EVIL. SIR. I . JUST FELT I . HAD TO TELL . YOU I .AM . NOT. MESSED UP. . THAT I . KNOW WHAT I AM. DOING. AT ALL .TIMES. SIR. . I .LOVE YOU BROTHER. I AM A WARRIOR . SIR . LOVE . BOBBY JEAN. SIR. :100::feather:.:feather:.:heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::100::100::100:🫏:dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

Debbie ann would feel safer in that for sure haw haw I have not had a ticket in twenty four years and never A DWI. DUI . Never AN I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN ANY TROUBLE EVER FOR DRUGS EVER. Bobby Jean two feathers.:feather::feather:🫏:cowboy_hat_face::beer:HAVE A ROOT BEER :beer: SIR 🫏

2 Likes

Don102 BROTHER PINK IS A MANS FAVORITE COLOR BROTHER SIR I WOULD WANT IT IN PINK AND IF NO ONE WANTS TO GO JUST THINK JUST WHO WOULD WANT TO GO IN THE PINK MOBILE BROTHER SIR . Go.JANE. BROTHER SIR :100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::feather::feather::100:

1 Like

GI.JANE. SIR​:us::cherry_blossom::100::feather::feather::us::hammer_and_pick::toolbox::hammer_and_pick:answering the question you messed up for me

Mike 164 DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ROUNDS THAT VEHICLE COST.:question::question::question:

1 Like

I gave $10,000 for it about 10 years ago. It had 1,500 miles on it when I bought it.

2 Likes

Is that before the sold the to China :cn: :question::question::question:

2009 Model?

1 Like

Kool I don’t know when they sold out :question::question:

I think it’s pretty much a Chrysler build.

1 Like

Googell it when they sold out our troops vehicles. Just like your hummer

1 Like

Mike 164. EVERY MESKIN HAD ONE RIGHT AFTER THEY HIT TOWN AND IT WAS FUNNY KAZ 15/16/17 YEARS OLD kids were driving brand new ones and they would park outside their trailer home and there vehicles cost more than their house. HAW HAW HAW AND UP AND DOWN THE STREET IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL O YES WE WERE IMPOUND ING THE LIKES AND REPOMANN​:oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::police_car::police_car::police_car::police_car::trolleybus::trolleybus::trolleybus::trolleybus::trolleybus::trolleybus::police_car::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car:HAW HAW THEY DID NOT KNOW DRUGS WERE AGAINST THE LAW HAW HAW AND WHERE DID YOU GET THE MONEY TO BUY ALL THEM VEHICLES HAW HAW NOW THATS FUNNY BROTHER

1 Like

Ten thousand rounds and that’s a great deal brother sir. Here’s a ROOTbeer borther​:beer::dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

Long ago!

2 Likes

Hey. I lived in an area in New Mexico called Tome. It’s a place where their horse trailers are bigger than their house trailer.

2 Likes

That’s funny KAZ the horses across the street from my place are more expensive than most the houses around this area . My fence cost about the same as my home I have a fence tripped I want to buy a dink horse kind big ass JACK ITS LIKE A 4 WHEEL DRIVE HORSE BROTHER ALSOME :feather::feather::dotted_line_face::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Mike164 I think they . ARE WHO MAKES JEEPS CJ5 THE BOMB. The top comes down and the price goes up and they have a row bar so much fun with a wech not a hooker. But I cable to get ya out of a Ho. Haw haw Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann yepers my babies and MOMA this month it is RAINING SO BAD OF I WOULD GO GIVE HER PRESENT :gift: :partying_face: LOVE MOMA SIR BROTHER SIR

1 Like

Jackass horse 4 hoof drive brothers.🫏:feather::feather::bangbang:

1 Like

:feather::feather:.two feathers monitors. Please stop messing with me letters I have enough trouble writing them k :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:🫏🫏🫏🫏

1 Like