Other Memberships

Other than your USCCA membership and without listing names, how many firearm association memberships such as NRA, GOA, AFA, NAAGA, etc., do you hold?

7 Likes

I have 6 additional

5 Likes

Three. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I hold two others.

2 Likes

I believe I have three other memberships in rights groups in addition to my current insurance program, which is not Delta Defense. I was insured by DD for several or more years until early 2021.

5 Likes

@Dave17 sent you a private message.

3 Likes

4 other than USCCA.

4 Likes

I belong to 76 organizations.

I belong to 6 others along as to USCCA.

4 Likes

I’m sure you do.

5 Likes

Hi. I used to belong to several, but did not renew except my USCCA insurance.

I used to also be a member of Second Amendment Foundation. However, I found some to come off to me as unprofessional, angry, so opinionated it was comical. I’m looking for those who come off more level headed and allow me to come to my own conclusions.

What struck me were their emails, snail paper mailings, and websites; First impressions as well.

I used to belong to my local/state NRA. I found their outreach more informative and educational.

What I found helpful, were a couple of more local organizations to my city and state who provided me with updates, and how I could sign state petitions online, where I could see my fellow peers’ poll counts along with mine.

What are the full names of AFA NAAGA? ; I’d like to learn about them.

4 Likes

I have several that come and go as I do or don’t renew. Not even sure which are active at any given time necessarily.

But the rotation numbers 8 or so

4 Likes

Here you go. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://naaga.co/

1 Like

There should have been a comma between AFA AND NAAGA. AFA is American Firearms Association https://www.americanfirearmsassociation.org/contact/

3 Likes

7…

2 Likes

2 others which deal strictly with guns and gun control.

1 Like

dave why did you leave uscca ins. program ?

Will not discuss here.

2 Likes

I hold 2

2 Likes

I have memberships in USCCA, GOA, NRA

4 Likes