Wich 2A group to donate to?

Have donated to a few in the past. Some are borderline shady. I’m in MN, which is the best? Why?

3 Likes

@Craig9 Do you have any State or Local groups? I just joined Wisconsin Gun Owners. Otherwise I only join and donate to GOA who has been in the forefront of the fight. I am not doing the NRA until they reincorporate. :+1: :us:

3 Likes

Gun Owners of America
Firearms Policy Coalition
The Second Amendment Foundation.

These are the ones usually in the trenches getting the legal challenges pushed.

6 Likes

It is sickening that we have to fight for a right we already have, and ridiculous to have to pay for it.

6 Likes

Thank you I do Goa I have been part of the Minnesota gun caucus as well just don’t know which one works harder

3 Likes

Joined two of them. Already a member of GOA

1 Like

@Craig9 Someone here said we need to start working at the local, county, and state level so to be able to counter any federal restrictions that may be passed. That is what Nancy and I have been doing. :us:

3 Likes

I need to be more active as I used to do NRA ILA but need to wait now. Thanks for sharing. I will take a look at others listed here.

Luckily I live in SC which is gun friendly. I just need to step up to keep it that way.

2 Likes

Support your local pro-2A candidates and gun rights groups.

In my case, our County Sheriff. Also, Gun Owners, CRPA and Calguns.

I did volunteer during the Senate elections during Georgia. I volunteer and donate with a local one myself called BamaCarry.

Currently working on Constitutional Carry (open or concealed) and an Amendment to the Alabama Constitution called The 2nd Amendment Protection Act. Making any gun laws out of Washington null and void.

1 Like

Recently joined the NRA, and my state NRA, Second Amendment Foundation (SAF), Gun Owners of America (GOA), and a state based conceal carry organization. Each seem to have helpful and supportive information. The SAF has not been “as” active in their outreach and having as much information as the others, but I had only recently joined. GOA reached out to me and provided me links to pending Bills in my state, teaching me about “Witness Slips”. Still learning though.

Not only donate, but volunteer your time, and get active. I am a member of several rights groups, including a state’s rights group that has been quite successful. As @Brad states, it is pathetic that we need to fight for these rights that are enumerated in our federal Constitution, and in some form or another, in most state constitutions. All citizens, including our politicians, should believe in our inalienable rights, including those enumerated rights.

1 Like

Never heard of wis gun owners. Will look into that.
Member of 2af & nra. Displeased with nra but always a member, just because. Thinking of the goa, Seems better these days as they quit whining about the nra. Thanks for the unknown info.

1 Like

NRA and Second Amendment Foundation. I have a life membership in both. That said, as I explained to my daughter, a life membership is an agreement to be pestered for money for the rest of one’s life.

This brought a different question to mind. Is the USCCA active in the area of Gun Owners Rights?

If so, and I am not asking for a complete financial report here, just a rough idea, that percentage of our monthly payment goes toward those issues?

1 Like

Good question.

You might want to starthere. You can also call the toll-free number to get additional information.

1 Like

Gun Owners of America
Firearms Policy Coalition
NRA-ILA
AZ Citizens Defense League

Idaho 2nd Amendment Alliance

GOA, FPC, and Judicial Watch. JW not solely 2A, but strong across the board on BofR issues.

1 Like

do you mean witch or which or sandwich?