Oppose the Nomination of David Chipman as Director of the ATF

The American Suppressor has a form letter to oppose the nomination of David Chipman as Director of the the ATF (AKA, AFT by you know the one). It requires name, address and email address, and can be modified. @Shamrock suggests adding one’s own personal message at the beginning of the letter, as it will make it a unique contact, not just filed with the rest of them.

5 Likes

Also saw this in goa or 2af. All good send 'em off

1 Like

Do you know who has access to your personal information when we send in the form ? Why isn’t USCCA GETTING US TO SIGN A Global Petition ?
:paraguay: :paraguay: :paraguay: Let me ask a mod. too. PS I JUST DID.

1 Like

No, I have not looked at their privacy statement. It is just your name, address and email, not like they do not already have our names and addresses, and I have not gotten any spam related to using these form letters. Obviously the recipient of the form letter is also getting this information.

1 Like

Yes, several or more organizations have notified me of this form letter, GOA, NRA, VCDL have also notified me, though I don’t recall getting anything from SAF about it.

1 Like

Dave thanks. I sent a email to Dawn re- CREATING A ( or the ) petition for USCCA
MEMBERS TO SIGN IN ONE FELL Swoop, haven’t heard back. Does this kind of
petition do any good. I’m going to sign it anyway. I think this kind of notification is very important. Thank you.
:paraguay::paraguay::paraguay:

Yes, it can. It stopped the ATF last year after they got swamped with emails and calls. It works for the VCDL when we swamp state legislators with calls, letters, and emails - they do notice and react.

2 Likes

Dave- thanks for the info. Still no contact from Dawn.
:us::us::us:

4 Likes

All of this, is back in May. Any updates on David Chipman. The ATF job is to uphold the Constitution and the Laws of United States in pursuit of Justice. Not to make new rules like David Chipman wants to. Bad Apple ! PS: USCCA is doing something, they want you to gave money to stop Him. I got email from Mike Lowney Chairman of the Board, U. S. Concealed Carry Association for Saving Lives. That’s how I found out.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank-You ! Have a great day and long life.

1 Like

Hi @Blacky - sorry, I didn’t see this until today. I don’t have an email from you. It’s definitely easier to get something to me here via PM or tag me with the @ before my name. Thanks!!

I don’t think this is something the USCCA would have directly addressed.

1 Like

It has and I have the email from Mike Lowney Chairmen of the Board, U.S. Concealed Carry Association for saving lives. And I just got one more from Him today. ( need money to stop David Chipman and one to help find a replacement.)David Chipman.pdf (1.3 MB) Open the David Chipman pdf. that’s the email I got from Him. David Chipman on Sept. 9, 2021 is out reports White House.

1 Like