White House will withdraw David Chipman's nomination as head of ATF

29 Likes

We did it!

14 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

9 Likes

Sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I think this is definitely a story that those of us who are advocates for the second amendment need to be sure, is never forgotten.

The pushback from everyone in the 2A community is what helped drive this decision being made and the pressure on our representatives was heard. Keep fighting!

10 Likes

YES!

But…

A senior administration official told CNN the move was made after the White House realized “we do not have the votes. We will land him in a non-confirmed job in the administration.”

Speaking of ATF, we’re waiting to hear if efforts on cancelling proposed rules changes around “ghost guns” and pistol braces made any difference. Last check, the ghost guns rule had 290k+ comments and the pistol brace rule had 190k+ comments

6 Likes

Definitely good news, but keep your head up.

The next nominee is not going to be Kevin Maxwell or John Lott. An ATF without a director will not necessarily be a good outcome, either. This skirmish is survived, but the battle is not near over. And a successful resolution to NFA, FFL, and related woes remains a long slog ahead.

6 Likes

All true. Biden can blame anyone or anything he wishes best guess is that a lot of folks are tired of his foolishness & his destruction of our republic. & That includes the giggler Harris.

8 Likes

That’s good, but the reality is, they’ll pick someone that has a clean 2A reputation, get them confirmed and then that person will carry the Biden Agenda Flag into the ATF.

9 Likes

“He would have been an exemplary Director of the ATF and would have redoubled its efforts to crack down on illegal firearms traffickers and help keep our communities safe from gun violence,” Biden said of Chipman.

Wrong again Joe!

11 Likes

& now the word is Biden & others are looking for a different place to fit him in, perhaps making a new department, one that doesn’t need approval…

4 Likes

Hours Later Biden is finding a position for Chipman ? It will be worse than the BATF , He will executive order a Few Commies to Command.

4 Likes

the best news I heard in a while

3 Likes

Bidens entire administration is a pathetic group of corruption and incompetence, including the top level of military leadership.

6 Likes

5rt
Who elected these people? :scream:

3 Likes

Oooh! Oooh!
I know! I know! :raised_hand:
Pick me! :raised_hand: :raised_hand: Pick me! Pick me! :raised_hand: :raised_hand::raised_hand: :raised_hand:

A: The :us: American :us: people elected them. :us: :us: :us:
Remember November 2020? That was when it happened. Democracy is how it happened.

I certainly don’t agree with everything the administration is on about, but the pushback from folks who dishonor the basic operation of :us: democracy :us: is also not very inspiring. :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

wow

4 Likes

Hahaha American dead people, preprinted votes & liars sent to old folks homes. Perhaps some mental institutions. & You know some others…

3 Likes

I do. American citizens whose right to vote could not be blocked; habitual non-voters who could no longer convince themselves “no real choice, why bother?”; Republicans who saw only worse alternatives. For a few examples.
Nice talking at you. :kissing_heart:

Interesting choice of words, even someone like me knows the difference between talking & texting however you may have the last word. Take care.

1 Like