Oh Say Can You See

Tradition doesn’t mean much in today’s woke army. It’s more important to be Diverse, Equal, and Inclusive. Never mind the fact that your recruiting is down. Transgender initiatives must be met. Racial equality must be way more than equal. Women should be treated as men. Unless they really are women. Somewhere, Putin and Xi are laughing over a bottle of French wine.

14 Likes

Might as well make Chinese the national language now.

11 Likes

Too soon, just the West Point diploma signed in Chinese for now. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

We no longer strive for Elite. Everyone is equal, “or else”…

11 Likes

Or else? I’m not dressing up like a cat and pooping in a litter box! :rofl:

5 Likes

We are royally Phucked! It looks like it is all up to the civilian militia!! Damn, I hold world is Phucked!!! Did someone say they’re putting litter boxes in the latrines at the citadel!!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that.

I see so many references to litter boxes in classrooms/schools but so far every instance has been like this one…not true.

The misinformation out there in media/social media knows no bounds

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t want to be sent to hostile countries to poke your nose into alleged “threats” to USA. Then, when…or if you come back home even more hostility or abandonment. Plus it now takes private charities to help out, provide aid & support. Even the GENERAL who went to Cobombia Unidiversity in the greatest city inthe USA nyc was met with scorn. Can we detect a slight shifting of “our” priorities?

3 Likes

Guilty parties from the left :clown_face: and the right :black_joker:

5 Likes

Why don’t they get rid of WE THE PEOPLE and just get it over with?
We’re not doing a very good job of protecting what is ours!

5 Likes

Replace “values of Whiteness” with San Francisco values. What can go wrong in the military?

5 Likes

5 Likes

‘Where’s that bottle of Blue Pills?’
‘Dammit, It was right next to the Litter box!’
‘WE THE SHEPPLE!’
United States of Haiti!
Banana Republic of America—our new Flag! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Come to Amerika it’s A-PEALING!
Everybody get ‘100’ and a Participation trophy!
Dollar General closes 1000 stores and The cartels open a new chain ‘Cartel’s R Us!’ or China-Mart!

sadly, I’m not too far off!

WWG1WGA

2 Likes

Whuhan Medical Center.

4 Likes

In China Grove? (good song !)

2 Likes