Army Changes Tune

“All white guys in the US Army ads again … we are definitely going to war.”

4 Likes

I don’t want to go to war. I hope this falls under, “ better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.”

2 Likes

The war drums are beating. Gaza, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Ukraine, Taiwan, etc. It is going to be very hard to not get drawn into a bigger conflict. Gotta start preparing the masses for the return of the draft. Can’t keep relying on economically disadvantaged minority groups to keep providing the bulk of the troops we’ll be needing. Plus we are all on the verge of falling into the economically disadvantaged category pretty soon now that the bills for our $33 trillion in debt are starting to come in.

War makes a very good distraction from failing economies and the corrupt leadership that brought them on. Not to mention the big profits war brings for the military industrial complex. Those at the top often view it as a big win for them while those of us at the bottom pay the price in economic well being and lives.

History tends to cycle. For those not familiar with the Strauss and Howe Generational Theory now may be a good time to look into it. According to their theory we are in the middle of the fourth turning which always culminates in wide spread war and strife.

I hope their theory proves wrong but history is rhyming pretty hard right now and our politicians seem pretty intent on repeating past mistakes.

4 Likes