NYPD detective fights to clear name after non-binary BLM activist complains

7 Likes

Ya know, it was only a very short time ago that we had ā€œPatā€ on SNL and everyone got the joke.

Whatā€™s become of us? I remember as a kid taking the standardized tests with the big bubble sheets, and where you put your name and grade there were bubbles for ā€œmaleā€ and ā€œfemaleā€. Invariably the class clown would ask, ā€œwhereā€™s other?ā€ and weā€™d all have a laugh.

6 Likes

Cowardice happened. Not like anyone gets put under a guillotine for using standard English pronouns instead of recommended pronouns, still people comply with this madness. Donā€™t comply, find a grain of honesty and bravery within, thats all.

8 Likes

Iā€™m with you brother. I refuse to refer to an individual as ā€œthey.ā€ I remeber my grade school English teachers well, and Iā€™m sticking to what they taught me.

I remember once when someone commented to the teacher ā€œSomeone left their locker openā€ and the teacher jumped down his throat, pointing out that a single person owns that locker, and that someone left HIS or HER locker open.

End of discussion.

8 Likes

I tried reading the article. Just canā€™t, to many references to a single person acting as multiple people :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Thatā€¦seems silly to me.

I and everyone I can think of my own life have used they/their to refer to a single person.

Likeā€¦itā€™s really that wrong to say ā€œI donā€™t know who parked that car there, but I have no idea what they were thinkingā€

4 Likes

Really? That was your take-away from Joseph488?
Your example carries no traction because, in your example the use of they/them was referring to an unknown idiot.
The story was about a known idiot wanting to throw a hissyfit for not being referred to as they/them.

6 Likes

I was going off a story with an unknown person

3 Likes

IMG_1084

6 Likes

There is an INFECTION spreading around the world (DEI, Wokeism, Trans, racism, NWO, WEF etc)
The squeaky circus freak getā€™s the attention of the Media and right or wrong (usually wrong)
they help promote a Drug Addict/Violent Criminal --George Floyd to SAINTHOOD. The likes ofā€¦
I canā€™t say HIS name, I just canā€™t Bud Lite a**hat. The ā€˜MALEā€™ swimmer (wonā€™t say HIS name )
and one of the latest atrocities is a ā€˜Whateverā€™ recently on Sports Illustrated helped kill that
same magazine. Magazines (except USCCAā€™s Concealed carry) have been losing traction in peopleā€™s attention span of (5) minutes or less anyway but the Circus star helped nail that coffin shut, probably permanently. It didnā€™t help the Sports figures and 'Teams embraced the likes of ā€˜BLMā€™. Trans, wokeism also. These days you truly Phuck around and find out and the Verdict is Quick and sometimes fatal.
This Detective is just the latest Causality in the battle of Good vs. Evil
I have heard from multiple sources (Tony Robbins on Tucker Carlson just last night) that made a big impact on me. Tony said (paraphrasing) What we forget to understand is LIFE is Cyclical. Winter brings out Depression and Angst and Spring and Fall bring the dawning of better days and Calm. (Some of that is me talking probably but you get the jist ). The Country and World is upside down, right is no longer a Goal to be achieved, Bizarre is the new Norm for some. This administration clown show has made Freak the new norm. Not because they wanted to elevate them, but to divide the rest of us into Verbal and emotional COMBAT. Racism is rearing itā€™s ugly head because they are stirring the seeds of ā€˜US against THEMā€™ once again when just (4) years ago it was almost a none issue. Iā€™m really surprised they havenā€™t started Det. Robert Klein wasnā€™t ā€˜Chauvined!ā€™ or J6ā€™ed!!!ā€“set up, tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. You donā€™t have to be proven GUILTY anymore the Shepple will do that for you. It doesnā€™t matter if you were once a Fantastic President, a War Hero, or a veteran Detective w/ (20) years of service to the community. J6ā€™erā€™s are rotting in Hell holes, People are convicted of Rapes they didnā€™t commit, Murder, assaults when you werenā€™t even in that city at that time and you can PROVE IT! but these folks already decided to throw you away because some 'Progressive DA :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: said so.
Try to remember we are in uncertain time my Brothers and Sisters, but understand the Pendulum only swings so far before it swings back the other way to a new or familiar normal.
I hope that helps.
Where We Go 1 We Go All

5 Likes

HELL YES .SIR.:feather::feather::us::hourglass:answering questions

1 Like

Don102. SIR WE HAVE LOST IT. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE LOST IT. CALL IT. YOU KNOW WE HAVE BEEN TAKEN SIR . I RESPECT YOU SIR I SWEAR TO GOD YOU KNOW HOW FEN FAR THIS CRAZY CRAP HAS TAKEN OUR NATION AND WE HAVE WENT TO UN CHARTED WATERS .SIR . I HAVE BEEN IN THIS CRAZY CRAP. IN TEXAS AND ITS FED SIR . Love Bobby Jean :paw_prints::paw_prints::beer:SIR

1 Like

Um, Ronā€¦ Sirā€¦are you ā€˜Channelingā€™ Karacal now?
(Thatā€™s kinda scary!)

(I like that!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Heā€™s on the swing shift. :grinning:

4 Likes

There is more than 1 court of public opinion. The one that I belong to, condemns the terrorist pervert and NYPD brass that offers themselves to manipulation. The Detective is welcome to come to Florida, where the Governor offers a signing bonus.

3 Likes

Which is what a lot of POā€™s ,Fire, Healthcare etc. are doing in ridiculous Blue states. It
is just hard to leave HOME Brother. Doing it because you WANT to relocate is one thing
(Like I did because of injury, easier on the body/bones a warmer dryer climate).
But to leave because of Tyranny, Wokeism that just HURTS!
New Yorker that I was I can only speak for that city. It WAS Wonderful. I can fill chapters of a
book on how special it WAS. You use to GRADUATE EDUCATED, had a chance at a great life
even if you had a crappy upbringing. My old neighborhood is unrecognizable now, my city is
unrecognizable now. I feel for the people having to stay for a myriad of reasons. But if these
First Responders keep getting pissed on, for themselves and their families I would leave also.
Let them suffer the conceā€™Qā€™uences of DEFUNDING, Hi-TAXES, Migrant INFESTATION etc.
You know that old proverb Alexander:" Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime", Well Progressives have taken that (and everything else to the extreme:
ā€œGive a Migrant the Keys to the country (for their VOTE!) and it will bite you in the A**!) EVERYTIME!ā€
These people donā€™t understand the FIGHT they are creatingā€¦they just donā€™t.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, ā€œthese peopleā€ may mean altogether different group of people, who plan this outrage and hope to benefit from it.

1 Like

ā€œIn todayā€™s woke environment,ā€ a law enforcement source said, ā€œthatā€™s the kiss of death.ā€

But it doesnā€™t HAVE to be! It is ALLOWED to happen!

2 Likes

Sensible people seeking a solution to the cesspool our cities and coastal states have become bite the bullet and vote with their feet. I lived in DC and New Jersey, but came to my senses and moved to rural Colorado where I can step out the back door, shoot a gun and no police show up at my house to investigate.

4 Likes

Welcome to Colorado Neighbor
(If you ever have a ā€˜Problemā€™ w/ Rodents
I have a backhoe, I can be up there in under (24) hours!)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Glad you made it out!

2 Likes