Interesting situation last week

Last week I went to a local market to meet R. She works near by and can walk from her store to the market without going outside plus it’s easier to park there than at the mall parking lot where R works. As I sat in the café area drinking my tea I notice a young guy walking up acting crazy, waving his arms, yelling at his phone and to me it looked like he was video recording as he walked by. He walked past my table and appeared to be videoing a group of Skater Kids. They got up and I thought, this is it, they’re going to attack him. They didn’t, thank god. Anyways after his meeting with the kids he walks back past me and right into the Womens Restroom, still holding his phone in hand. I walked over to the service desk and explained what I had just witnessed. They called store security. The security guard, a well put together younger guy mid late 20’s (I later found out he was a 63B, just got out). Comes over asks me what I saw and then walks over to the womens room door, bangs on it and tells the guy to come out. He does, they have a conversation and out of the blue the security guard grabs the guy and ejects him form the store. He then walks over to me and tells me, the guy said he’s “non binary and can use any rest room he wants…” he tells me told the guy “I don’t care about that, I care about a man taking videos in the womens room…”. Here’s the problem, when R walks over she will typically visit that very restroom before we head home, had he still been in there when she got there I’m afraid I would have had to go in with her. So today the security guy tells me he did it again this afternoon but this time they called the police and had him arrested. When the police showed up one of the cops recognized the guy and said we’ve had this problem with this guy in the past. Moral to the story, keep your eyes and senses open, these scum bags are everywhere, looking for our wives and daughters…

16 Likes

I think the security guard handled it very well.

5 Likes

Perverts are all over brother @Forensic_Wow and thank God you kept your head on a swivel and noticed it. He’s going to run into the wrong people one day and get the beating of his life. Security and LE acted accordingly and did what they had to. Your actions alerted them to something that they may not have noticed and something worse could’ve happened.

9 Likes

This is not the Country I grew up in,the Country I loved is no longer,if it had happened in the old Country,the LEO/ security would have been involved except to cut down the guy hanging from a tree,It was a hanging offense and the citizens took care of it

6 Likes

…And trying to hide behind some gender identity norming crap, when actually he’s a stone pervert trying to force an issue. Looking for fame in all the wrong places. At least you were cool; I don’t know if I would have been. Thanks for the post though; I’ll keep my radar up in that regard.

9 Likes

When did tar and feathering go out of style?

6 Likes

You are surely not implying that you would apply medieval torture upon a guy using the wrong bathroom, now would you? I’m impressed! :sunglasses:

6 Likes