No AR 15s for the Taliban

Joe was able to bigot his way to the the White House while the Americans were duped. As far as the giggling fool she slept her way to the top! That is the only way she got there is was not for her brain power - these two make the perfect pair TWEEDLE DUMB AND TWEEDLE DUMBER! And a Secretary of State that looks like someone who has been slapped around by the Taliban and then sent out to to talk to America with a stick up his A** to be handled like a “ Jeff Dunham puppet!”

3 Likes

Never thought I’d live to see a vegetable become an illegal president of my country!!!

4 Likes

I read some of the comments and you guys are funny! Everyone knows that AR 15’s are the most deadly weapon in America’s arsenal!!

Seriously though, I have grandkids and I fear for them! Congress from what I understand just passed 3 another Trillion that is going to be put on the kids coming up today! I am not necessarily fearful of anything I can fight, but this scares the heck out of me! He needs to leave ASAP!

3 Likes

Look at the source. The BabylonBee is a Christian News SATIRE sight. Biden says plenty of nonsensical things this is not one of them.

Check your sources folks. Spreading lies as truth just calls all our valid points into question.

1 Like

As you stated the Babylon Bee is a satire site. It does not spread lies, as they are not lying - it is humor. Sadly, many of the Babylon Bee’s satirical statements from the past several years have become true. That is likely why they were labeled a “fake” news site, though they won the libel case against the news organization that made that claim.

The sad fact of this featured story is that it is true that the USA military through Biden’s foolishness did not provide AR-15s, but much more dangerous equipment. The enormous numbers of small arms, including the M16, being the least dangerous of what they acquired. We all know that the M16 is select fire, not semi-auto, like the AR-15, though, it can be fired in that mode, too.

2 Likes

Completely agree with your points. But it seems like at least some people here have taken the clearly satirical quote as being a factual statement. If they then go and tell someone “did you hear what Biden just said?” that is now spreading an untruth and it calls all the other information they share into question.

The satire is funny/frustrating because it rings so true. Biden has said and done more than enough uneducated and dangerous things for us to point out to others. Share the satire (clearly labeling it as such) but spread the truth!

3 Likes

List of weapons left behind.

1 Like

So that’s where all our ammunition went! Antoher gift to the Taliban.
Well, that is actually a correct statement. They may not have AR-15’s but they sure were given an early Christmas present from Joe Biden and his, well let’s just call them Generals and advisors, of a whole lot of M-16’s, among other marvelous U.S. weapons, which of course is the military version of the semi automatic AR-15.
This poor old scudder is done. He’s out, just waiting for the official word from the “top”. Harris is about to be coronated. I believe they just want to drag it out a bit longer because they know everyone understands he was NEVER fit to be propped up in the position of president. But soon someone who may even be worse because she is completely out of her league and she still (as far as I know) has all of her faculties, will be installed as POTUS. Then the Senate will install a new VP.

I can hardly wait!
The ride may be about to get bumpier!
Load em if you got em.

1 Like

This disproved his hypothesis that you can’t take over a country with AR-15’s and other small arms, you would F-15’s and nuclear weapons. An F-15 or nuclear weapon cannot occupy a street or town or city, that’s what Biden fails to understand. The 2nd amendment can still combat a tyrannical government, and it seems that time may be upon us sooner than we previously expected.
This government has been violating the 2nd amendment since 1934. Ignorant and power hungry politicians and judges have bastardized the spirit of the 2nd amendment through re-interpretation, mis-interpretation and mis-representation of the words of that amendment. I have hope though that we will reverse some of these “gun control” laws through all of the lawsuits that have been won and those in the que waiting to be heard. It gives me something to hold on to.

1 Like

Quite right. AR-15s are not military rifles.

1 Like

This was just one issue dring th war Todd30 - https://taskandpurpose.com/gear-tech/missing-ammunition-afghanistan/

photo
Mitch Rezman
CEO/CMO, SuperEZSystems

219-401-5505 | 773-848-0687 | Mitch@SuperEZSystems.com

SuperEZSystems.com

618 E Commercial Ave Lowell, IN 46356 | mitch.rezman

App Social Buttons ImageApp Social Buttons Image

2 Likes

I miss my S>A>W>, good tool for the trade!

1 Like

If you identify as Taliban, contact Biden for your free firearm.

2 Likes

SORRY, I can only identify with USMC, so, not a chance!

2 Likes

Could’ve been the Soviets. They were there too.

They also learned from us? :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe we learned from them?

1 Like

The circus is here and the clowns aren’t funny, they’re scary!

Nice distraction from the border crisis and a fraudulent election win. No one is talking about those blunders anymore.

2 Likes

Of course the Taliban doesn’t have any AR15s. They do, however, have a ■■■■ ton of M4s. I’ve been on this earth since the first load of dirt was delivered. I don’t remember a president this incompetent, inept, and arrogant in that time.

2 Likes