New Youtube channel for training vids

Hi @ProudAmerican667, thanks for the sub. I’ve been on a “vacation” of sorts, for the last week and I’ll be back to work middle of next week, so I’ll be putting out some more videos soon. I hope there’s something I have on there you can learn from, and if you have any ideas for a video, please let me know.

Thanks for all the kind words.

1 Like

Sadly, the medium you have chosen actively restricts your rights. Each decision we make has consequences. I do not click on, or redistribute youtube links.

www.rumble.com is a viable alternative as are others. Drop youtube like a bad habit

1 Like

I agree. Although I do enjoy watching the channel posted. As an aside, as a certified Instructor I have pledged not to use social media for my business.

Could it hurt my “bottom line?” Maybe. But, that’s not my purpose for instructing.

My concern is that as an instructor, I may in the future face the remote possibility that I may have to testify in a courtroom. I don’t want videos, social media etc. out there for an attorney to pick apart. And of course, that includes this forum and this post too.

Just a little food for thought for Instructors or any member aspiring to hang out a shingle to become an Instructor.

Stay safe.

1 Like