New Youtube channel for training vids

Herr-ma-derr, bro!

2 Likes

My meaning for the comment was “A picture is worth a Thousand Words” thing. A Visual of the After to Prove the point of the video & to show how some of us “Fly Over People” see the world.

Pat Fitzgerald

2 Likes

I agree and strongly recommend that people abandon Youtube and post on Rumble.com. We have to stop supporting censorship.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Nick7 and God bless you.

Great to hear Joe! Always looking for different views on firearms. Already Subscribed.

4 Likes

I would like your advise or “troubleshooting “ when on the range about correcting shots either hitting low, left, right, low left etc…I hear different views about shooting on target.

1 Like

welcome to the family @Joseph157 and you are blessed to be here.

3 Likes

Thanks! Likewise.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Joseph157 @Nick7

2 Likes

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing Joe’s videos

2 Likes

This weekend I’ll start working on doing a “simulcast” on rumble.

I’ll do one of these. I might have to find a less experienced shooter to demo it because over time I’ve worked on slowing my heart rate and getting those shots more precisely on target even with the effects of adrenaline. One idea might be a before and after with an pro shooter vs a new shooter. Great ideas, Pat.

I will do one of these.

Me too! And looking forward to making them. Still doesn’t beat actual classes though, so I encourage shooters of all experience levels to sign up for a course. There is something for everyone. Will also be posting new classes this weekend for the upcoming months. I’m thinking about doing some outdoor classes over the winter because it’s important to train in all kinds of different weather conditions - you never know when $hit will hit the fan. Let me hear some opinions on that.

I will be working on some videos this weekend. I’d like to thank all of you who have hit those subscribe and like buttons, and I’d like to offer future thanks to anyone who is going to do so in the future.

1 Like

I think is great what you are doing (Already subscribed). Only thing I have to say it’s maybe get a better mic so it’s easy to hear you while there is background noise and some editing for the intro to the videos like a cool logo with nice effects and sound. I’ve found a nice intro to videos catches the attention of people. Otherwise, keep it up man, do not get discouraged.

I live in Chicago and I’d definitely love to chat and check out your classes.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, sorry I haven’t been around for a few days.

First off, I dropped a new video today, doing the X Drill.

@Patrick_J - I’ve got filming done for what I think you’re looking for, am currently editing it and it’ll be done this week.

@Joseph157 - I’ll work on a troubleshooting video this week and next, but there’s so much information to throw in a video like that. I’ll have to think of what to include in there. Or maybe a couple of troubleshooting videos - that’ll probably be better. One for finger placement, one for working on flinching, etc…

@Sebastian5 - Working on the mic, and would be open to working with someone about a logo and intro. If anyone on here knows someone that does this, shoot me a PM.

2 Likes

Ruger 5737 38 SPL self-defense video

2 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

Hi @Wilfredo - I’d have to think about how to do that and what to put in there. Another thing is I don’t know anybody that has one that I can use for a video. So it might just be one of me talking, or possibly just a revolver video in general, not necessarily to each specific gun out there. Any ideas?

1 Like

Yes any revolver would do the trick, self-defense in close quarters, like in a store or parking lot…good job !!

2 Likes

@Patrick_J - The video you requested, as I understood it to be, is up. Let me know if it’s everything you were looking for and more, or if I missed the mark by a country mile.

1 Like

Hey JoeC. I just subscribed to your channel. Always willing to support one of our own. I will check out your videos as the next week progresses. All the best on the success of your channel. Just don’t be discouraged by the critics. Think of them as a stepping stone to improve as you go.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @ProudAmerican667 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like