New Sights

Just got some new NIGHT FISION sights put on my M&P 2.0 subcompact today and here are some pics. The Ameriglo sights are on order and they are for my M&P 2.0 compact 4”. These are nice sights which I also have on my Glock 43.

9 Likes

That front sight really pops. Does the rear stand out that much? Good investment, I’ll take a look at their stuff.

1 Like

Brother I went into the dark closet in my room and the both stand out at night in the darkness.

I had been tempted to get a set for a while. Finally did a few weeks back and I got to agree, those things are bright. Seem to be a very good option for sights. I can’t personally speak for the rear sights, as I got the blacked out rears, but I bet they are very bright.

2 Likes

@Jeff4 yes these are bright and the ones on my Glock 43 have only one green dot on the back and has the same front sight. I found out about the sights on a youtube video. Just search Night Fision thats the company, pretty new.

1 Like

Was looking for something to replace dead tritium sights on my 1911. I may give these a a go.
Edit to add @Johnnyq60 Happy belated birthday!

2 Likes

Thank you brother I appreciate that. But check out the reviews on YouTube they are pretty good. Be blessed brother.

1 Like
2 Likes

Nice upgrade!

2 Likes

Very Nice!!!

2 Likes

Thanks brother

1 Like

Looks sweet @Johnnyq60. I really like the ring on the front site. :+1:

1 Like

Good choice @Johnnyq60 . :ok_hand:

I wish they make them for CZ75… :pensive:

1 Like

I believe the do @Jerzees and they will look nice on your gun brother. Go on the Night Fision website.

1 Like

@Jerzees does that model accept the same sights as the P-07/P-10?

1 Like

Nope. CZ has the weirdest sights cuts. Only few models are interchangeable and these won’t fit my P-01.
As you can see: P-01 is still CZ75 family, but P-07/P-09 not. P-10 has nothing common with other P models… :flushed:

1 Like

That stinks. They’re good sights. About to put a set in my Sig next.

3 Likes

I have tritium on all my pistols with thw exception of my Walther CCP which I will get shortly.

2 Likes

Those are nice and bright brother. I ordered the Ameriglos for my M&P 2.0 compact and they will be in this week. Pics to follow.

1 Like

Thanks brother

1 Like