New goal in life

I have a safe, but I do not have a gun room!
I do have my war room where I reload, clean my guns and do gunsmithing stuff but I want a gun room!
I just ran through the internet looking at gun rooms getting ideas for setting it up.

Does anyone have a gun room or ever thought of having a gun room?

14 Likes

Burt Gummer had a set-up that’s less fancy but not lacking in firepower

4 Likes

I do like that firepower!

3 Likes

Tremors may be the only movie I recall seeing reloading equipment in.

3 Likes

I do. But its where I keep and also clean guns. But I also read and learn to

3 Likes

I want the money that enables a stocked room like this to be built!

8 Likes

I was inspired by the gun museums that I had visited.

3 Likes

I’m inspired by this

6 Likes

This Kingsman setup has been one of my inspirations also. I’m looking forward to the day that I will actually have it.

5 Likes

I plan on putting one in my bunker.

6 Likes

I have a “room” dedicated to guns, ammo, and tools,but it’s a far cry from what’s pictured. The guy from God, Family and Guns on YouTube is my sister’s bro in law. He visited my sister’s house, and was eager to show off the gunroom. Hah, dream on. Some things need to remain private. Bad enough he had my bro in laws HK 416 as a thumbnail, s/n and all.:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Unless I can build a $500,000 wall around my house, I wouldn’t consider a gun room, I would love a wall of fame, but for now I’ll stick with my safe!

10 Likes

A real gun room, like my sister’s, is a safe. Hers is steel reinforced concrete walls, crazy locks, birch floor, walls and ceiling, along with bunker type facilities and ventilation. 8100 sq. ft. House, 9 car garage
you get these things :wink:

8 Likes

I looked at a bank that was for sale and it had the vault and all. The place needed a lot of work on it, but it would have been perfect otherwise!

5 Likes

Now thats cool stuff right there. 007

3 Likes

Actually, it’s from the first Kingsman movie.

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

I want to figure out how I am going set up my gun room. I haven’t figured it out yet!

3 Likes