New goal in life

Buy a gun store instead :wink:

6 Likes

That is an idea! Now I have to work on that too!

4 Likes

I had a gun room, sadly it is at the bottom of a lake. Darn boating accident.

7 Likes

And then there is this guy. :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

I was thinking of a range like Taran Butlers range. I like it because of the set-up of shooting angles and barriers.

6 Likes

We can all dream. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

My mom reminds me occasionally,

Dreaming is free.

5 Likes

I have a book I have written, and it is just random thoughts. I have ideas that I have had and broke them down in steps and variables to work them out to if it is feasible to even attempt it. It has my own BBQ place, an electric model T, solar power paint for charging an electric vehicle, a new boat design, my ultimate home. a double wide manufactured home with a basement that has a brick arched wall and ceiling. with a wood stove and vents that go up to warm the upstairs. Copper jacketed shotgun slugs!

4 Likes

I wanna be a billionaire
So freaking badā€¦

How about a gun castle, every room all walls.

4 Likes

I do not want to be a billionaire; I want to have certain things and just be happy with it. Having things that money cannot buy are the things that make you rich!

4 Likes

Cant disagree brother!
(you do recognize the song though? Bruno Mars)

4 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Iā€™d love a gun room and a worthy collection to fill it with. But Iā€™d settle for a dedicated space where I could work on and clean my current limited collection without having to pull out and put away my tools every time.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a cop movie where Liam Neeson plays a guy from Appalachia who is shown reloading shotgun shells. Its set sometime between the late 1970ā€™s to late 1980ā€™s (I think). To save my life I canā€™t think of the title.

There is also ā€œQuigley Down Underā€.

5 Likes

The Punisher: War Zone
Death Wish with Ch. Bronson
In The Line Of Fire
Marked For Death

4 Likes

Wanting something is half the fun of having it :us:

3 Likes

Well that tells you how long it has been since I watched the tv

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
What is a TV, sir? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Whatever
You have way more tv knowledge than me

2 Likes

I just watched those moviesā€¦ It was hard to recall details but you know how it isā€¦ once you are familiar with firearms you pay more attention to this stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:
I watched dozens of movies again after I started my firearm journey, just to be focused on guns.

For me, the first time I saw it, the John Wick movie was about the guy who was pissed off because he lost his dog. :joy: Good action movie, nothing else.

3 Likes