New DA Will Start Tossing Gun, Drug Charges That Stem From Legit Traffic Stops

How does this make any sense? You say you want gun control. Then crack down the hardest on gun related cases. Not by criminalizing your law abiding citizens.

5 Likes

Because the end games is people control.

3 Likes

I guess when I grow up I want to be a criminal with all those rights. Being a law abiding citizen just doesn’t count anymore.
So to not have our 2A rights trampled on you need to be a felon. Wow! The world really is working backwards.

4 Likes

My first thought was that this absolutely had to be fake news. Oh my God it’s actually real! I can’t eaven wrap my head around this. I guess that they (Goofy politicians) want violent crime to soar eaven more just to prove guns are Bad??? Not to mention tying the LEO’s hands behind their backs. I believe that I remember the news story of the robbery his parents were involved in.

3 Likes

I could be wrong, but he may not have a long run in office

1 Like

Ah yes let all the criminals go free! That will make things better. OMG!!

2 Likes

This DA comes from a distinguished family. No one should be surprised.

2 Likes

I’ve seen stories about New DA’s being elected into office and doing the same things. And they all seem to have the same connection in most cases. And that connection is that ECONOMIC TERRORIST GEORGE SOROS WAS A BIG DONOR TO THEM ALL. And they are now pushing all of his policies.

1 Like