Neighbor from hell

Yeah, i can see that.
They have those screaching loud, break the connection high decibel personal defense alarms.

3 Likes

Those would actually work to chase me away. I am very sensitive to load noises and find those alarms incredibly annoying.

Those alarms are probably an OK idea for chasing off some kinds of criminals and better than nothing for people who would rather let a violent criminal harm them than use force to defend themselves. But I would definitely want a more effective backup to the noise maker. Almost no one pays attention whenever car alarms go off these days so I wouldn’t count on the cavalry rushing to my aid. Suspect the more determined criminals are well aware of this fact as well.

4 Likes

Really, which one do you use? Do you have a link where I can see some?

1 Like

I was talking about the canes any links??

1 Like

Souped-up cattle prod???

2 Likes

While i cant copy/paste on my tablet, check cane self defense on youtube.
I have a hickory cane with the hook handle and i cut the rounded edge off parallel with main shaft. It has a sharp-ish edge for joint and nerve manipulation.

3 Likes

Stun batons and even regular old stun flashlights are illegal in some anti self defense jurisdictions. They apparently don’t want to inflict discomfort of any kind on the violent criminals.

3 Likes

Guess one could ask to meet jerks dad…just to kick him in the taters for having sex with his momma…

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll type that in right now

3 Likes

7 Best Tactical Self Defense Canes(Combat Canes), 2023 | SurvivalMag

Cane Masters : Custom Wood Tactical Canes & Walking Sticks – The Cane Masters

2 Likes

Some previous topics on canes.

Selecting a cane - Miscellaneous - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

Self defense with a cane - Miscellaneous - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

January 2023 CCM, Page 93 Cane Usage Issue - Self-Defense - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

2 Likes

@Nuthatch Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Have you ever had to use it???

1 Like

No I have not. :slightly_smiling_face:

You have to be close…which we dont want the wifes or girlfriends to have to be that close. Get her a 22LR or 22 mag pistol. Have her shoot it so she feels comfortable with it…loading it, shooting it and reloading. I know my wife loves her new gun.

Less recoil than a 9mm or her old gun, which was a 38 special. Easier on the hands to rack and hardly any recoil.

3 Likes

And it comes with a Vaultech :+1:

1 Like

Yes it did.

2 Likes