National/Federal Concealed Carry

I keep seeing a FB post to get a National CC permit. I am sure this is a scam, since the states control CC permitting. Does anyone know anything about this?

4 Likes

Do you mean a National/Federal Constitutional Carry? What site is this on?

2 Likes

Buyer beware, too good to be true. Yes, CCL/Permits, they are state managed, not federal.

6 Likes

Maybe that’s for the new 87,000 IRS agents.

11 Likes

I’m guessing mine works in all 50 states, a federal district and 5 major territories.

7 Likes

It’s the fine print that no one reads. For example Country Wide Concealed sounds good until you read the paragraph at the bottom of the site. This would require ignoring the “click here” opportunities before you get to the bottom. In the middle of the paragraph is states:

The certification you receive from Countrywide Concealed is not a license or permit to carry a handgun. To secure a permit it is your sole responsibility to apply to your state and submit all paperwork required along with any fees. It is your responsibility to research and understand your local laws as it relates to handgun ownership and concealed carry.

6 Likes

Dang It!! There I was getting all excited and everything! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Please please please make it January 6th!

2 Likes

Simple as that

6 Likes

Retired LEOs can get a permit to carry anywhere

3 Likes

My aunt Virginia is getting me one for my birthday in September. I am going to be an internet cop. What are you going to do then? Yeh, then what are you going to do? :scream::scream::scream::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::anguished::anguished::anguished:
Nothing, yeh that’s what you’re going to do, nothing.

4 Likes

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/federal-ccw-law/leosa-hr-218/

BTW flashing a badge (shield) at LEO could start a whole new discussion!

10 Likes

[quote=“Robert1246, post:11, topic:101778, full:true”]
My aunt Virginia is getting me one for my birthday in September. I am going to be an internet cop. What are you going to do then? Yeh, then what are you going to do? :scream::scream::scream::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::anguished::anguished::anguished:
Nothing, yeh that’s what you’re going to do, nothing.
[/quote]

Settle down Barney or you’re not getting your bullet back! :laughing:

7 Likes

I have this also. And I keep my real carry permit with this badge in the same carrier.

3 Likes

I am a 10+ year NRA and USCCA handgun instructor, I teach the 8 hr CPL class required here in Michigan. I tell my students to NOT buy/use/display any of these “CPL” badges, leaves you open to charges of impersonating an officer! They have no useful purpose, unless you are a “wannabe”.

9 Likes

It is already the law of the land! If an illegal alien can carry without a permit and without being a citizen then that means everyone can carry without a permit! Thank you judge!

8 Likes

Yeah…“CCW badge” is a meme. You don’t want to be ‘that guy’ with a badge

8 Likes

Nope… first you have to become an illegal alien. Hopefully Homeland Security comes with a process and let us apply for such status. :smile: :wink: :scream: :slightly_smiling_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I’ve seen them too and also think it’s some kind of scam ,pretty onvious

5 Likes

I’m a wannabe.

I wannabe able to protect my wife, kids, and other innocent people around me.

And I wannabe heading as far away from the shooting as fast as possible if it is at all possible.

I wannabe alive to watch my grandkids grow up, help them learn to shoot their first Red Ryder, their first .22, and be there for their hockey games, graduations, weddings.

I wannabe free under our amazing Constitution like I have been my entire life.

I wannabe able to see common sense return to our world.

I wannabe alive when Jesus returns.

There ya go then.

10 Likes