National/Federal Concealed Carry

@Jerzees ,
They sell those in all security/uniform equipment stores, If you pull that on LE they just laugh. They want to see a CCW permit.

7 Likes

I have it and it is referred to as LEOSA, Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act.

4 Likes

That is funny @Jerzees :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I donā€™t show mine to try to say Iā€™m in law enforcement. I show my real carry permit from Arizona. I just have the badge for fun. And not to use as a REAL carry permit.

4 Likes

trumpy trump has been proposing a national concealed carry since his last run for president. He never managed to get enough support to get it through congress last go around. He is still using it as an appeal to gun owners, but unless republicans gain control of both houses its pretty much a pipe dream, and even then the RINOs will try their damndest to undermine it

Trumpā€™s support for new bill giving nationwide right to carry concealed weapons met with anger from anti-gun groups | The Independent | The Independent

4 Likes

I made the mistake once to order items found on Facebook. Never did receive anything. Plus, have you seen the tracking antennas that are now on tires? The suggest you cut them off!

5 Likes

:joy:
I always cut everything off what is not needed for simple driving.

And I keep my National Carry Permit Badge on the dashboard to get respect from others.
:laughing:

4 Likes

Your sarcasm is funny my brother :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I knowā€¦ Iā€™m trying my best.
I do everything in my power to stay positiveā€¦ if I fail Iā€™m moving to Canada to check if my kidsā€™ receipt how to be happy is true:

My kidsā€™ receipt:
How to make yourself happy in a few simple steps:

1. Roll up three snowballs: one large, one medium, and one small.
  2. Stack them up with the biggest on bottom and the smallest on top for the head.
  3. Then let your creative side run wild by decorating balls with a face, clothing, arms, and any accessories that you want!
  4. If you are still not happyā€¦ sit down next to the fireplace and sip your favorite cognac.

A 2024-04-01 19-23-10

3 Likes

The HR-218, requires annual qualification and minimum 15 years of service.

3 Likes

I have it as well.

3 Likes

You guys gotta know, Retired LEO Lifers, YOU ARE MY HERO. I donā€™t know how in the world you could do it for all of those years and still maintain your sanity.
U Guys Rock!

6 Likes

Thanks brother @Mike164 for the awesome words.

5 Likes