Nashville bombed

Per a quick check online, it was about a half mile from Music City Center, where the 2021 “USCCA Expo” is being held. I’ll still attend it, but especially saddened by this tragedy. I got the impression from news reports that this event occurred by only one person’s actions and that he perished in the incident; That he had actually been born and raised there. I’m interested to hear any more outcomes of the investigations, if you could please post them here. I’ll keep an eye out for news.

Also watching if Covid-19 will not stop the “Expo” from occurring. Safe travels to you all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-identified-as-christmas-day-bomber-was-longtime-nashville-resident-with-electronics-expertise/ar-BB1cgI7f?li=BBnb7Kz

Happening now…

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/851837171

There’s a lot of chit chat about how the guy may have thought that the government was listening to us (spying) using 5G; the problem with conspiricies…

2 Likes

Hey,
I’m not exactly sure what @JBrockBaxter is referring to specifically other than maybe don’t accuse an individual person by name? That could be defamation and would be wrong to do here in this forum or anywhere. Look what happened to Richard Jewell.

Members of this community exchanging ideas of a motive(s), whether it is(was) a single person or multiple people or groups conspiring (conspiracy), could be censored if made irresponsibly without proven fact. Even a former President has done this (…“The police acted stupidly”…), no one is immune.

I think the moderators would ask that people think prior to talking. I’d just like to see folks act kindly, and with good nature. This doesn’t mean we can’t talk about serious topics though.

There are a good amount of topics such as this one, that I feel passionately about but I choose to PM people or small group PM’s to further the discussion. By doing this in the non-public sector you can chat virtually about anything you wish. Try it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

AN interesting development… there are discrepancies between the photo of the RV released by law enforcement and the photo of the RV in the driveway of the suspected perpetrator…

One has ONE pin stripe… the other has TWO pin stripes…

1 Like

Donations (link) for those impacted by the bombing:

It appears the police and the FBI had been warned about the bomber well in advance. I cannot imagine what else his ex and her lawyer could do to stop this guy. I am not ready to blame LE for dropping the ball either, they can’t just violate this guy’s rights on ex’s word!

2 Likes

Just read an interesting article about the bombing. Apparently they are thinking it might be a fuel air explosion bomb. If it is, it will be the first time an IED of that type has ever been used in any country.

Luckily they are still saying he acted on his own.

For some reason I can’t copy the link. Just Google Nashville bombing fuel and it should pop right up.