Nashville bombed

Is it still a conspiracy theory if it’s all true?

6 Likes

I just wanted to respond here to remind everyone that the purpose of the USCCA Community is focused on Education and Training, and that there may be better places to have these discussions. The tragedy that occurred in Nashville is terrifying, especially because there is not a lot of information that we know for sure yet. Myself, like many Americans, will be following the details and information as it emerges, but while that is occurring, let’s not approach anything that could be considered an accusation here.

I just hope that Law Enforcement can find the perpetrator(s) as soon as possible, and they are prevented from injuring or killing any more innocent people.

5 Likes

I’m selling new EDC headgear. Only $25

5 Likes

I’m asking because I don’t know but where would be a better place to have these types of conversations with like minded people that’s not censored or watched like FB, twitter, youtube.

9 Likes

Do you realize these forums are publicly accessible?

3 Likes

Is there a more appropriate category than ‘News and Current Events’ under which this should be discussed??

6 Likes

I believe the moderator was referring to places outside the USCCA forums.

1 Like

Then the moderator should say so and not speak in ambiguities.

Discussing a bombing on a forum focused on self defense and protecting loved ones under the category of news and current events does not seem illogical to me. But then again I went to school before they specialized in teaching how to think ‘critically’…

7 Likes

Well, if it is only to be education and training, that will greatly reduce the number of topics and threads…

5 Likes

{sigh}

You’ve been around long enough to have seen that the first time a moderator steps in, it is to remind all thread participants of the purpose of these forums.

This thread has tailed off into a discussion about conspiracies, which have nothing to do with self-defense, and more to do with tinfoil hats. Whether those hats are warranted is also a discussion for another place.

3 Likes

One terrorist tactic is to use one explosion, get first responders and curious bystanders in close and have a secondary, perhaps larger bomb go off… to take out first responders and cause more casualties.

Then again… this one did warn that there would be an explosion…

Testing to see what the response would be… and the timing?

4 Likes

Yes they are publicly accessable but I mean data dumped like FB, twitter, and youtube. I’m sorry I don’t know how to explain it better. Lol

1 Like

I would agree with that.

2 Likes

There is no reason to believe the same can’t be done with these forums.

2 Likes

I mean it as those sites are specifically known for that happening. Censoring is the main concern to me.

2 Likes

Do people really spend their time listening to this drab stuff? Reminds me of reality TV or worse…the new shows that take 2 hours to give you 2 minutes of info. If someone has a place we could get succinct facts on the topic, that would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

It actually lost my attention somewhere before making it halfway through, but I didn’t see any foil hats and nothing I noticed seemed too provocative.

Succinct fact, on topic, on an internet forum?? Everything takes research, and I dont know of any site where you dont need to wade through the muck to get to the meaningful.

Good news though, at the top of the list for this forum (filtered by newest post first) is the ever ubiquitous thread addressing ‘Should I carry with one in the chamber’. So now we can all get back to discussing how to defend ourselves…

Step 1 - load and ready your firearm, … pure genius… imagine searching all day for that nugget of gold…

Perhaps later we can discover life’s real mystery… clip or mag, which is it…

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right. It is why forums are the worst place for information/facts. It would be great if there were an “answer” in some category, it could be posted at the top of the forum. My motorcycle sites are the same. 4026 posts, 1% about the topic at hand, and none containing any useful info. lol The new world order. My dad adn grandfather would ask “how is this better than knowing the answer?” :slight_smile:

You mean something like a way to fact check the post?
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes