Very bad guy with a gun unexpectedly turned good!

Colorado AGAIN!!! This young man had thousands of $$$ in equipment and explosives. Ballistic helmet and vests! Explosives! Multiple firearms! Possibly tens of thousands. Where did he get it? Found a back way into this theme park at night. Why!? Clearly fixing to cause great chaos and loss of life. Then choose not to. The humanity in this young man was, I believe, underestimated! Thankfully!! That being said I think questions that should be asked, are failing to be asked. Conspiracy theory 3797612R! There’s a three letter employee somewhere right now contemplating where they went wrong and preparing for the consequences!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Did anyone catch where they said he had ghost guns and real guns.

2 Likes

Don’t kid yourself into thinking anything will come of this. There will be NO CONSEQUENCES.
All mention of this sad episode where anybody in any alphabet agency receives even a slap on the wrist, will disappear faster than any mention of Maui, and the “wildfires” wink wink, nudge nudge.

2 Likes

I was just thinking how this event went from going to be world news to infowars alone news. It really makes me think twice about all of those tabloid covers I laughed at as a kid. How many of those stories were legitimate but just reduced to only one source. Crazy. The power of the pen.

3 Likes