Move over, Assault Rifle

So, then you don’t really believe in your first statement, as you do rely on government employees to keep you and your children safe. Yet, you also subscribe to this:

I believe a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun. It sounds like you are trying to discredit something I said instead of ask me what I believe or tell me what you believe. Until it happens we don’t know.

1 Like

I assumed what you initially stated was what you believed until you stated something opposite of what you initially stated. I am only trying to understand you. Your posts make you appear confused. I was only trying to clarify your stance.

What are you not clear about? I can only guess. I would rather you ask.

I was quite clear on my issue with your posts. One you stated that it is our responsibility and to not rely on a government employee, the other, you clearly stated that you leave it up to a government employee.

1 Like

Yes a government employee that is responsibly armed. Not one that will not protect. Not all government employees will risk their life but ones that are well trained will because they know how to protect themselves as they do.
Edit: I guess what I should have said the vigilant ones. Looking back over my posts I see that is what I was thinking but didn’t explain it. Sorry.

5 Likes