More of Words of Gun Wisdom from Joe Biden today

Ha ha, yeah, TV and movies are responsible for a lot of issues. I’ve read about juries who want to see enhanced security photos, like they always have on CIS. (That’s pure sci-fi.)

Some people get this if you can tie unrealistic movies to something they know about. But most of us live lives that are too boring for cinema.

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is a real photo… I just love the looks on the faces of the two biker dudes…

3 Likes

8 Likes

Unless he put his finger in her other ear it would just flow straight through.

3 Likes

Ok, brother…you got me on that.

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Sadly, I think Joe is right on this count. The average American isn’t jealous for their rights. If they were, the U.S. would be a very different place.

I wish we had a viable organization that could and would effectively defend all or Constitutional Rights, but every one I’ve seen picks and chooses what they’re willing to defend. To me, they’re all interrelated.

2 Likes

Biden shouldn’t be running for president. He’s clearly in the 1st stage of dementia. I watched my father battle with Alzheimer’s and the signs are obvious. If it weren’t for the corrupt party that props him up along with MSM he wouldn’t have a chance.

The real tyrants are clearly visible now. They have allowed their cities and citizens to be abused by anarchist and instead of standing up to evil they take a knee and prostrate themselves before it.

There are enough Americans left to make a difference and care deeply about the Constitution of the USA. Our birthright is a gift and we will continue to uphold our oath to the Constitution.

3 Likes

Biden on Police Relations

3 Likes

This topic has gone outside of the Community Guidelines and has been closed.

3 Likes