Monument to the victims of medical tyranny unveiled

truth-and-freedom-monument

March 23, 2023, Barbara Loe Fisher, cofounder and president of the charitable National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) unveiled a public Truth and Freedom monument outside the Mercola office in Cape Coral, Florida.

It’s a majestic bronze and marble monument dedicated to the many casualties of one-size-fits-all mandatory vaccination laws. It also celebrates civil liberties and human rights, the first of which is the right to autonomy and protection of bodily integrity.

“If you don’t have that right, if you cannot exercise that right, you can’t exercise an informed consent to medical risk-taking, which includes vaccine risk-taking,” Fisher says.

As she points out, there are lots of monuments in Washington, D.C., dedicated to prominent figures and wars. But there are no monuments to those who lost their lives because of mandatory vaccination policies and laws that include sanctions for noncompliance. For casualties of one-size-fits all vaccine policies, the risks of vaccination have turned out to be 100%, and we’ve certainly seen that during the last three years.

In 2019, the World Health Organization declared that “vaccine hesitancy” is one of the top 10 threats to global public health, and media went into a feeding frenzy, going after anyone who asked questions about vaccine safety, or questioned the sanity of giving children 72 doses of 17 vaccines.

The angel, of course, reminds us of our duty to protect our children, who are our future. I then created, behind the angel, three arches of marble, and on the center arch is the inscription from the Bible, ‘The truth will set you free,’ and on either side are quotes.

On the one side: ‘Your body was designed to stay well. You hold in your hands the power to take control of your health. Never let anyone take your right to health away.’ ~ Dr. Mercola

On the other is something that I’ve been saying for many years: ‘If the state can tag, track down and force individuals to be injected with biologicals of known and unknown toxicity today, then there will be no limit on which individual freedoms the state can take away in the name of the greater good tomorrow.’ ~ Barbara Loe Fisher

That is a warning that if we do not take a stand right now for autonomy and protection of bodily integrity, we might as well resign ourselves to be slaves in an authoritarian state, because we all know that’s where it’s going.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/04/23/how-americans-prevented-covid-jab-mandate.aspx

8 Likes

Officials Neglect Covid Vaccines’ Side Effects - WSJ

I found this article fascinating.
TL:DR - there is a rare but severe side effect from some of the COVID vaccines. It’s a neurological reaction that leaves healthy people completely disabled. No one is sure if the vaccine itself causes the condition, or if it triggers a dormant but pre-existing condition. We don’t know, because the U.S. refuses to acknowledge that it exists. Victims can only get info from Europe.

It’s a long article, but if you have access to it, it’s a very good read. It exposes some of the shaky foundations of our health system, and especially how politics distorts the science. In the meantime, these poor people have had no recourse. Since the FDA wouldn’t recognize their reaction, they had trouble organizing, because Facebook called their stories disinformation. The big pharma companies that have made billions from these vaccines won’t recognize these victims because the FDA won’t recognize the side effects.

I worked in the pharma industry for a short time, and this blows my mind. If someone with severe cardiovascular disease tries a new headache drug and coincidentally has a heart attack the next day, that drug has to list “death” as a possible side effect. That’s how the regulations are written, and why every drug you can buy has severe but rare side effects listed on the label. But here is an entire group of people with similar reactions, and no one will acknowledge it.

One of the best lines of the article:

Officials may worry that recognizing severe side effects will fuel vaccine opposition and hesitancy. But the lack of transparency can only feed public distrust.

In the meantime, there are still an unknown number of people who are suffering and cannot get help.

1 Like

Its only a matter of time before a Fauci follower pours blood on it. Those people are darn scary if you ask me.

1 Like

Most cult members are.

3 Likes