Montana HB 102

Gosh, old old news. It was referred back to the House, which passed it last week. Just waiting on it to be printed and sent to the Gov to sign, which he said he would do. Will see. This is the 3rd time it has passed, and vetoed the other two by previous Gov’s.

Also, in MT, it is Permitless Carry. It can’t be CC, as it is written in ours that you cant conceal. Also, about 95% of the State is permitless carry already. This just fixes the other 5% (in towns). Also, fixes a bunch of things that were wrong with the concealed carry laws, such as carry in restaurants and banks, plus the University system.

1 Like

Hopefully 3rd time is a charm