Mom turns in 12 year old

what is going on with these kids? we need to go back to the days of whooping their asses if they mess up. I can’t even think of something like this happening when I was 12.

11 Likes

Better Juvie then dead she figured. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

Hopefully no one is looking for any sympathy, FAFO.
This is INFANTRY at its finest! That’s what you get when you send kids to indoctrination camps/schools!

I think at 12, I was still sticking baseball cards in the spokes of my banana seat Schwin.

12 Likes

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Timeless.

9 Likes

Supports the idea that people should first be licensed to become parents.

5 Likes

That isn’t what that verse means; not at all.

2 Likes

Spare the rod, bail them out of jail? :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh, you mean that new school, CRT!

3 Likes

what’s going on with the parents? put the blame where it belongs

5 Likes

Why are they blurring the face of a criminal? Even before this punk was caught they blurred his face and then said if anyone recognizes him or has seen him contact law enforcement. How would they recognize him??

5 Likes

Anyone else find it ironic that the principal of the 13-year old’s school spoke glowingly of what a wonderful individual he was yet his arrest record shows something completely the opposite. Arrested multiple times for carjackings, assaults and robberies over just a five week period before he was shot. It was just a matter of time before he made the big time and murdered someone. He was a straight-up thug.

4 Likes

Not to take away from the criminal actions of these “kids” but you think an off duty officer would know better than to sit in a car with the doors unlocked and his head buried in a phone. A good example of how a lack of situational awareness can get people seriously hurt. Fortunately in this case it was only the criminal that was physically harmed though the officer is likely to also suffer from having to deal with the fact he was forced to kill a 13 year old.

5 Likes

I was thinking about what it would be like if I killed someone, last night in bed. I would probably be in shock and not even be able to answer any of the police questions. I would probably ask to go to the hospital. I hope I would be able to call 911. I would be asking the police questions and the 911 operator questions ask for a lawyer just so I could have someone to talk to me.

1 Like

I suspect it would be a very traumatic experience that I hope none of us here ever have to deal with in the future!

2 Likes

My CCW instructor said, if we’re in a self-defense situation and we had to take someone’s life, it should affect us.
If it didn’t, we should be worried because something’s wrong with us.

4 Likes