Micro Conversion Kit for my Glock

Sooo… I was in a military surplus shop today and this happened…

That’s the CAA Micro Conversion Kit there with my glock.

I blame @TexasEskimo :smile:

We were talking about these and I said the jury was still out for me on them, but that I’d look for one to try. Haven’t been able to find one to try but there it was in the shop today… So now I have one, and I’m going to try it.

Range time tomorrow, I’ll let y’all know how it behaves.

5 Likes

Looks like you need an RMR on that rail :grin:

1 Like

I tried one last week thing is a blast to run some rounds down range. Definitely need a red dot for distance.

1 Like

Hoping it’s fun @ScottC … did you use the brace strap? Seems like it might be annoying to get into.

@Spence I decided to get the minimum kit and see if I like it. If I do, I’ll accessorize :grin: for longer range I’m going to need the red dot… I’m just trying to match up to @nathan’s longer range accuracy :smiley:

@Zee. No strap. Was really fun and is on my list of next items. Was able to hit 50 yards easily. Never could do that without the mck. Here’s a shot of my son giving it a go

1 Like

I want one of these. Will make it my go-to HD setup and then possibly truck gun.

1 Like

@Zee - I haven’t been to the range in over a month due to work. I hope to change that later this week. My accuracy will probably need some brushing up with all the “rust” I’ve got on me lol.

1 Like