Micro Conversion Kits?

Anyone have experience or opinions on these? At the very least, it seems like a cool range toy.

2 Likes

I know @TexasEskimo did and he really likes his.

2 Likes

@Scoutbob I use this with a Glock 17. It improves accuracy at a distance, nice for the bedside, looks scary to home invaders, fun, and easy to conceal when folded and holstered (:rofl:). And I can put my Glock into, and out of the kit in seconds. Everyone at the range wants to hold and then shoot it. A great conversation piece besides the functionality.

The first time my boys saw this they smiled and said “Insane!”. I knew then I made the right choice.
Best price?.. use your %10 USCCA discount through OpticsPlanet. I got both the MCK and upgraded accessory kit for a little less than $300. Check the main site here but I think the promo code is “USCCA10”. I forgot to use the promo code when I purchased this, but OpticsPlanet was great to deal with. I just called a day later and they gladly refunded 10%.
@Dawn Thanks to the USCCA for having great partners like OpticsPlanet!

2 Likes

Wow, that looks awesome!

@Scoutbob The upgrade kit has a 3-way 500 lumen thumb activated light. Easy on, easy off. The “holster” clip I got directly from CAA for around $45. It also comes with a nice shoulder sling as well.

1 Like

I heard another very good reason for having one of these kits. For folks interested in a PDW that is maybe kept in the car. You can keep this kit in your car that interfaces with your carry pistol.

Then if someone breaks into your car and steals this kit, they do not get a fully functional firearm as would be the case with an AR Pistol or some other type of PDW/PCC. And generally, these kits are cheaper than the cost of a full firearm.

1 Like