Mens T-Shirts for Concealing

Carhart … at your local farm store … tell them what you are looking for, most are 2A friendly…

1 Like

It isn’t you. It’s globalism. I have XXL shirts (button, t, or sweatshirts…doesn’t matter) smaller than XL shirts, XXL shirts that are WAY huge, XL shirts that fit just right (which is my historical size for CC), an XXL t-shirt I’m wearing right now that is almost too small to be comfortable, …I could go on and on. Apparently, clothing sizes are now as “fluid” as gender, ethics, and the law. SMH

3 Likes

Greg Norman brand has a nice long tail. Would recommend 1 size larger as it is more of a fitted T. Many colors and some patterns, 0lus they wash without shrinking or fading.

2 Likes

Personally I wear Kirkland tees from Costco. I always buy the solid black ones on line. They do not have them locally in store. I buy my normal size (XL) and they are plenty cheap, a good fit, good fabric material, and extend plenty long enough that I never have any problem concealing my firearm. I know there are a lot of naysayers out there who will poo-poo Costco because of their firearm policy. But I live in a rural area and the shopping choices around here just aren’t that great. Last time I bought them it seems like they came in a 4 pack for something like $20.

4 Likes

Kirkland Black T’s. 6 shirts for $19.99 standard shipping included! What’s not to like?
Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

I have found that holster selection is more important than shirt selection in most cases. I carry a glock 23 in a PHLster Enigma with a pro series holster. I no longer have to dress around my gun. I dress how I want on any given day. Yesterday was basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Today jeans with no belt and a t-shirt. Options open up with the right holster selection

3 Likes

Good suggestion with the Kirkland Tees and also under armor Tees are nice. Both are good quality and inexpensive.

2 Likes

Yes, what you said about the way different brands and how their version of XL fits is exactly why I asked for some recommendations. Which I got a lot of good ones here, with our annivery and Mother’s Day I just haven’t been able to buy anything. Well… I did buy some 9mm. Lol

@Anthony107 I very much agree with that too. I bought a pack of the medium wedges from T1 Concealed to help. I have a holster that I can wear with anything, one that has a higher sweat guard that I can wear with most, and a T1 holster with sidekick that is more limited. It pushed my belt out so far swboey might misunderstand why my crotch is protruding. LOL.

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple - is great.

1 Like