Memorial Day Gratitude

I’d like to start this thread with a heartfelt thank you to all in this association that served! Your willingness to go into harm’s way if necessary is admirable. I didn’t serve but have family and friends who did while I was able to start my career earlier. Thank you for putting your life on hold in some cases to stand for freedom. WE now stand with you as USCCA fam.
This weekend we remember the lives lost protecting freedom.
God bless you and God bless the United States of America :us:

23 Likes

Memorial Day is for those who NEVER made it home… Armed Forces Day for those still serving in uniform and Veterans Day for those who hung up their uniforms.

13 Likes

Memorial Day was declared a national holiday through an act of Congress in 1971, and its roots date back to the Civil War era, according to the U.S. Department of Veterans’ Affairs.

Unlike Veterans Day, Memorial Day honors all military members who have died in while serving in U.S. forces.

8 Likes

To all who made the ultimate sacrifice… Thank You. :us:

23 Likes

Oh GOD BRUCE… That is Beautiful Brother.
To ALL MY BROTHERS who have made the ULTIMATE SACRIFICE
I toast you one and all with a superbly chilled diet coke !
You are all HERO’S.

8 Likes

15 Likes

Is he on a watch list Sir?
He is wearing an EXTREMIST Uniform and carryin’ an
armful of those Maga right wing symbols on a very dangerous spear!
… although ole Joe probably got a boner looking @ those knees!

Quick get the rezident a bowl of jeni’s to calm him down !

I apologize folks, I can’t delete this. Its in poor taste given the Hallowed day.
Please understand I meant no disrespect/

4 Likes

Totally understood! No disrespect taken. Of all people, I get it!
Thank goodness for my wife, she keeps me in check.
Heck, for a few years one of the moderators kept me in check, until it all went to crap and I was purged!

This community is my first and only online exposure! I’ve come to understand that this country does not have freedom of speech!

10 Likes

Some well placed sarcasm can shed needed light on an actual problem. Sad truth is there are a segment of people (if you can call them people) that would be “offended and repulsed” by that photo. Only way we can beat them is expose their idiocy at every opportunity . And yes, remember our fallen on this Memorial Day.

7 Likes

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

4 Likes

19 Likes

9 Likes

Aw Jeez, Adam Leigh Cann, SGT/USMC was only (24) …

God bless you all Brothers and Sisters your sacrifice WILL NOT be in vane
His ‘Partner’ looks so sad (i wish I could give him a hug)

5 Likes

They were just doing their job.
They were serving their country.
They paid the ultimate price.
They are great American heroes.

11 Likes

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

'Nuff said…

9 Likes

I TOTALLY believe in freedom of speech! You have a constitutional right to do so! That said.

There are also laws of nature, that issues an inherent responsibility for what he or she speaks. I mean, shouldn’t one prepare for reciprocation? For instance, if one’s speech is laden with hate or malicious intent or violent extremism, aimed in whatever direction, then the speaker ought to be prepared for what comes with that - to a point.

I mean, if one’s speech is not well thought out or well considered before it is rendered, then why on earth would one expect that the response to be any different?

I am grateful to all who were fully consumed having laid their lives upon the altar of freedom.

2 Likes