Honoring their memory

Happy Memorial Day!
shutterstock_145746383

As we enjoy time with family and friends this Memorial Day, remember to honor those who gave all for our freedoms.

If you’d care to share the names of your family and friends you’ll be honoring this Memorial Day Weekend, we’d love to know about them.

May their sacrifice and the sacrifice of their families never be forgotten.

6 Likes

My family has been fortunate that in recent generations all of the many who have served and who have gone to war have returned home.
For my family, we go back to the revolutionary war, where one of my great ancestors was lost, and his wife fought on.

7 Likes

Thank you Dawn for beginning a post to our veterans who gave the ultimate sacrifice. I retired in 2013 after multiple tours overseas. Today is a day to honor and remember those personnel who went before us and blazed a trail for us to continue.

7 Likes

Thank you to all that served. Happy Memorial Day!

6 Likes

to ALL MEN, WOMEN,K-9’s, and THEIR HANDLERS that have and are serving THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND G-D BLESS YOU. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY.9673

5 Likes

It’s a beautiful day!!! I will always remember the fallen, if not for them where would we be now! I often think of them when I’m about to carry!

2 Likes

Thank you to those that gave the ultimate sacrifice, to defend our freedoms. :us::us::us::us::us:

6 Likes

Screenshot_20190527-160244_CDLLife Screenshot_20190527-155627_CDLLife 20190527_155023 20190527_154920

2 Likes

While i served in the U.S. Army from 1988-1991, my service was before Desert Storm and i didnt re-enlist so that i could persue a law enforcement career. I want to give my heartfelt thanks and respect to those that chose to re-enlist & those that paid the ultimate sacrice so that the rest of us could persue to dreams that those sacrifices made possible. I will never forget the honor we shared together and the sacrifices that you made! Thank you!!

1 Like